An Easter HAHA! If you are blonde - Please take no offense! LOL

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Three blondes died in a car crash trying to jump the Grand Canyon and are at the pearly gates of heaven. St Peter tells them that they can enter the gates only if they can answer one simple religious question. The question posed by St. Peter is "What is Easter"?

The first blonde replies, "Oh, that's easy! It's the holiday in November when everyone gets together, eats turkey and are thankful..." "Wrong!, you are not welcome here, I'm afraid. You must go to the other place!" replies St. Peter.

He turns to the second blonde, and asks her the same question: "What is Easter?" The second blonde replies, "Easter is the holiday in December when we put up a nice tree, exchange presents, and celebrate the birth of Jesus."

St Peter looks at the second blonde, bangs his head on the on the pearly gates in disgust and tells her she's wrong and will have to join her friend in the other place. She is not welcome in Heaven.

He then peers over his glasses at the third blonde and asks, "Do YOU know what Easter is"? The third blonde smiles confidently and looks St Peter in the eyes, "I know what Easter is." "Oh?" says St Peter, incredulously. "Easter is the Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish celebration of Passover. Jesus and his disciples were eating at the last supper and Jesus was later deceived and turned over to the Romans by one of his disciples. The Romans took him to be crucified and he was stabbed in the side, made to wear a crown of thorns, and was hung on a cross with nails through his hands and feet. He was buried in a nearby cave which was sealed off by a large boulder." St Peter smiled broadly with delight. The third blonde continued... "Every year the boulder is moved aside so that Jesus can come out and, if he sees his shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter."

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Comments

• marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks for the laugh. I
    Thanks for the laugh. I needed that. Happy Easter. Marilyn
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member

Thanks for the laugh. I

Very funny! Thanks! Happy
    Very funny! Thanks! Happy Easter to everyone!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Sher43009 said:

HaHa!
    I take no offense! That was funny!

Happy Easter!

Sue :)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Thanks for the laugh. I

Oh My! I will have to
    Oh My! I will have to remember this one on Easter! Thanks Susie!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Thanks for the laugh. I

Love it! Thanks!

Love it! Thanks!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Sher43009 said:

Well, I am blonde and still
    Well, I am blonde and still thought it was hilarious! Thanks for the big chuckle!

Happy Easter!
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    DebbyM said:

Love it! Thanks!

Love it! Thanks!

I don't think right now you
    I don't think right now you have to worry about blondes. We are mostly bald or grey here.
  • Sharon40
    Sharon40 Member Posts: 93
    he, he
    That's just funny!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Kat11 said:

I don't think right now you
    I don't think right now you have to worry about blondes. We are mostly bald or grey here.

Funny stuff! I love blonde
    Funny stuff! I love blonde jokes! Happy Easter to you Susie!