You will never, ever guess what I found today....

2»

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Nufferz said:

You Got Me!
    All day long I wasn't pranked, nor did I prank. All day long I was thinking about how lucky I was with no one pranking me.
    I gotta admit, Chen, you're good!!
    Thanks for the laugh!!

Nuff

Chen,
    That was so great. At

Chen,
    That was so great. At first I thought you were going to say that you had armpits like a hairy ape. Then the nipple. I bought it for about 2 seconds. How could anything in our treatment cause the growth of a nipple. But I was going to google about it and then I realized it was April Fool's Day. All in all, one of the best gotchas of all time.
    Stef
  • Octavia7
    Octavia7 Member Posts: 7
    That was funny!!!!!
    Had to read it twice....thanks for the laugh!
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Octavia7 said:

That was funny!!!!!
    Had to read it twice....thanks for the laugh!

The best
    one today! That was wicked!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    fauxma said:

Chen,
    That was so great. At

Chen,
    That was so great. At first I thought you were going to say that you had armpits like a hairy ape. Then the nipple. I bought it for about 2 seconds. How could anything in our treatment cause the growth of a nipple. But I was going to google about it and then I realized it was April Fool's Day. All in all, one of the best gotchas of all time.
    Stef

This was a real "waffler"
    This was a real "waffler" for me! I sooo wanted to do something for April Fool's day, and yet of course I know exactly why we are all here on the BC boards. So, it couldn't be morbid, or frightening, and certainly hopefully not ever dismissive of the plight of the sisters here on the boards. Especially the New Ones, and the ones who don't know me...yet.

I am glad that it all had turned out so well and that it was pretty much a "gotcha" for the Kindred Spirits! Hooray! That absolutely was my only intention...and also being in cyber space so none of you could shake me by the shoulders and cry "Chen! How could you???"

I love you all and I am glad it made you groan, think, laugh and be fooled without harm!
    :-)

Chen♥
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    You Got Me
    You got me girl. I was in to your story...going "what, what". That was a good one. I am so gullable.

P
  • chenheart
    aztec45 said:

You Got Me
    You got me girl. I was in to your story...going "what, what". That was a good one. I am so gullable.

P

Reggie rolls his eyes at me and says if I don't use this "talent" I have and write a book he is going to put me out! Well, he won't, and I probably should...but about what??? I don't have an original thought in my brain! But I must say, I love the response this April Fool's Day writing has generated! LOL LOL

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    chenheart said:

Reggie rolls his eyes at me and says if I don't use this "talent" I have and write a book he is going to put me out! Well, he won't, and I probably should...but about what??? I don't have an original thought in my brain! But I must say, I love the response this April Fool's Day writing has generated! LOL LOL

funny girl~
    ~laughter is such good medicine!!
    You had me at "nipple"......
  • chenheart

funny girl~
    ~laughter is such good medicine!!
    You had me at "nipple"......

:-) Hey! Stranger things
    :-) Hey! Stranger things have happened...haven't they? LOL LOL
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    chenheart said:

:-) Hey! Stranger things
    :-) Hey! Stranger things have happened...haven't they? LOL LOL

Yes, stranger things HAVE happened...
    Oh, dear Kindred Spirit...

Only YOU could get away with something like this here on the board! :-)

Kindest regards, 12/25
  • fauxma

Yes, stranger things HAVE happened...
    Oh, dear Kindred Spirit...

Only YOU could get away with something like this here on the board! :-)

Kindest regards, 12/25

Chen,
    It really was the best

Chen,
    It really was the best April Fool's joke. You always amaze in so many ways and yes, you should write a book. Call it Random Musings of A Daft Sod. There, you have a title and a format all established in one swope. Go to it. Share that wonderful wit with the world. There's another title, Wit or Witless I Get Confused.
    Stef
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    fauxma said:

Chen,
    It really was the best

Chen,
    It really was the best April Fool's joke. You always amaze in so many ways and yes, you should write a book. Call it Random Musings of A Daft Sod. There, you have a title and a format all established in one swope. Go to it. Share that wonderful wit with the world. There's another title, Wit or Witless I Get Confused.
    Stef

While reading your post, I
    While reading your post, I immediately thought about checking my underarm also....as well as my backside. There are places on me that will all of a sudden start hurting, or feeling like they are growing, and I was going to be a proud partner in your "nipple growth" club. Then the punchline....what a joker you are. A good laugh is good for all of us. Also, I agree with you....Mimi, your picture is beautiful. You are certainly moving on from bc, and looks like you are back into the real world. Happy Easter everyone....and I am not growing whiskers. Hugs, Judy
  • fauxma

While reading your post, I
    While reading your post, I immediately thought about checking my underarm also....as well as my backside. There are places on me that will all of a sudden start hurting, or feeling like they are growing, and I was going to be a proud partner in your "nipple growth" club. Then the punchline....what a joker you are. A good laugh is good for all of us. Also, I agree with you....Mimi, your picture is beautiful. You are certainly moving on from bc, and looks like you are back into the real world. Happy Easter everyone....and I am not growing whiskers. Hugs, Judy

I have to agree with Judy
    I have to agree with Judy and Chen. Mimi, you are just such a beautiful young woman and you are moving on with your dream. I wish you the biggest blessings in all you persue. And that goes for all my family here. May you find happiness, health, and the love of family and friends always.
    Stef
  • dottie68
    dottie68 Member Posts: 31
    very funny
    Wow my eyes almost popped out of my head.
    I thought how in the world did this happen,
    what on earth was I going to do.

I needed that laugh.
    thank you,
    Dottie
  • chenheart
    dottie68 said:

very funny
    Wow my eyes almost popped out of my head.
    I thought how in the world did this happen,
    what on earth was I going to do.

I needed that laugh.
    thank you,
    Dottie

Dottie,
    I see that you just

Dottie,
    I see that you just joined our amazing family this month~ I am so happy that you ( for whatever reason!) decided to read my post, and even with your eyes almost popping out of your head, you finished reading, AND got a laugh as well! Mission Accomplished! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • dottie68
    dottie68 Member Posts: 31
    chenheart said:

Dottie,
    I see that you just

Dottie,
    I see that you just joined our amazing family this month~ I am so happy that you ( for whatever reason!) decided to read my post, and even with your eyes almost popping out of your head, you finished reading, AND got a laugh as well! Mission Accomplished! :-)

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I'm here because
    I'm here because I needed answers to questions I have,
    about reconstruction, heeling, what's going to happen etc.
    And I found this site, so glad I did. For the last 5 years
    that I have gotten a mamogram, they always said they saw something,
    but when doing an ultra sound, there was nothing. Don't worry they said.
    This year same thing, but this time I saw something, the ultra sound
    nothing, I told them I wanted something done, because there was something.
    had a biospy, had cancer, told to get either a lumpectomy or mastectomy, the doctor said I was a good candiate for a lumpectomy I opted for lump, well now its in the ducts, so I should have gotten a mastectomy
    which I am getting next week. Have been so worried about it spreading because
    it has been 3 weeks since lump, haven't been able to sleep.
    So if they say the mam sees something and the ultra sound doesn't see it, don't
    be stupid, like me, fine out.
    Dottie