Benefit for a friend, need prayers

pgrace35
pgrace35 Member Posts: 122
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I passed the finish line from my breast cancer treatment. Tomorrow I go to a benefit for a dear friend whom has battled this awful disease 3 times now, it's been going on for 10 yrs. This last spell is stage 4 and has spread to many parts of her body. She was a huge support to me while I was going through my treatment not knowing that she would be doing this again herself. I need your prayers, it's not looking to good and my heart is broken for her. Her spirit is huge, but her body is ailing and I have to do all I can to be strong for her and hold back the tears.

Comments

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Prayers
    Oh you sure have Prayers from me.10 yrs. she has fought this beast,what a fighter she is.I will pray for both of you. Pat.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    ppurdin said:

Prayers
    Oh you sure have Prayers from me.10 yrs. she has fought this beast,what a fighter she is.I will pray for both of you. Pat.

Big prayers are on the
    Big prayers are on the way.
    Stef
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    fauxma said:

Big prayers are on the
    Big prayers are on the way.
    Stef

10 years is a long time to
    10 years is a long time to fight anything. Huge hugs, prayers and good thoughts coming to you!
    Sher
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Prayers Coming Up
    Big prayers coming up. Prayers for your friend and prayers to give you strenght.

Take care,

P
  • pgrace35
    pgrace35 Member Posts: 122
    aztec45 said:

Prayers Coming Up
    Big prayers coming up. Prayers for your friend and prayers to give you strenght.

Take care,

P

Thanks Ladies
    Your support means so much to me, thanks for your prayers. God bless
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Of course you and your dear
    Of course you and your dear friend have our support! It doesn't seem necesary to hold back your tears though~ your friend knows what it is like to do battle with this damnable Beast, and so do you. Tears for the struggle, tears for the unfairness of it all, tears that she is battling it yet again...all appropriate in my book! Tears that you can't make it all go away, tears of frustration, and even tears of gratitide that you can be a part of each others' lives. Lead with your heart, sweet sister, knowing all the while that both of you are surrounded by a nurturing family of cyber-sisters ready to cushion you and give you courage.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    chenheart said:

Of course you and your dear
    Of course you and your dear friend have our support! It doesn't seem necesary to hold back your tears though~ your friend knows what it is like to do battle with this damnable Beast, and so do you. Tears for the struggle, tears for the unfairness of it all, tears that she is battling it yet again...all appropriate in my book! Tears that you can't make it all go away, tears of frustration, and even tears of gratitide that you can be a part of each others' lives. Lead with your heart, sweet sister, knowing all the while that both of you are surrounded by a nurturing family of cyber-sisters ready to cushion you and give you courage.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Prayers coming your way for
    Prayers coming your way for sure.
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Hugs & prayers sent for your
    Hugs & prayers sent for your friend...
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Praying for strength
    for both of you.

I'm sure you will be a great comfort to your friend as she continues her brave fight, and you know you have so many sisters right behind you.

Hugs,
    Cindy
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Sending strength your way to
    Sending strength your way to help your dear friend. 10 years is a long time to fight this damn disease. My heart goes out to you both. (((Hugs)))