Penile Implant

bajakid
bajakid Member Posts: 38
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
I received my Inplant almost 2 years ago and although it's better then having total E.D. I find that I don't have the Libido I once had and my pumped up erection lacks the Girth I once had. Eveything seems smaller all the way around. I guess the biggest problem is the lack of the Libido. Is it all in my head or does anyone feel the same?

Comments

• jmchugh
    jmchugh Member Posts: 15
    sex drive
    drive or libido is a hormone induced feeling..... you may want to talk to your doctor about testosterone replacement... that is the primary issue regarding libido and there are excellent topical meds for that.... jm
  • Trew
    Trew Member Posts: 932 Member
    jmchugh said:

sex drive
    drive or libido is a hormone induced feeling..... you may want to talk to your doctor about testosterone replacement... that is the primary issue regarding libido and there are excellent topical meds for that.... jm

Sex Drive
    That is true. On the hormone shot there is no libido- no drive- no interest- just fond memories......

Talk about dead as a door nail.....
  • Swingshiftworker
    Swingshiftworker Member Posts: 1,017 Member
    Penile Implant Video
    I bookmarked the following penile implant video after I saw it. It's very graphic. I just hope that I never have to undergo this procedure for ANY reason.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv7QunNMKhk&feature=related
  • randy_in_indy
    randy_in_indy Member Posts: 496 Member

Penile Implant Video
    I bookmarked the following penile implant video after I saw it. It's very graphic. I just hope that I never have to undergo this procedure for ANY reason.

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv7QunNMKhk&feature=related

OMG - I do not wish that surgery on anyone
    But...if you could not get a sex life any other way I suppose it would be one of the most spontaneous ways to get the job done. I wonder if a person with an implant is capable of orgasm...they are different nerves than erectile nerves so I would think so. I am not sure where those nerves are and if this implant surgery would affect them.

I am so fortunate.