Call out to Darling! How are you??

jbug
jbug Member Posts: 285
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
So worried for you since your last post! Please let us know how you are...praying for you every day!

God Bless...
Julie

Comments

• Darling
    Darling Member Posts: 11
    hello
    Sorry i havent been on in a few weeks,I'm feeling somewhat better,kinda had 2 hit rock bottom I guess,now working & staying busy enjoying my kids & the life that I'm getting back slowly,THANK U ALL 4 PRAYERS & SUPPORT=)
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Darling said:

hello
    Sorry i havent been on in a few weeks,I'm feeling somewhat better,kinda had 2 hit rock bottom I guess,now working & staying busy enjoying my kids & the life that I'm getting back slowly,THANK U ALL 4 PRAYERS & SUPPORT=)

Darling good to hear from
    Darling good to hear from you. Do enjoy those kids they grow up so fast but they can really keep us going when the chips are down. Praying for you and wishing you more happy days.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Darling said:

hello

That's why I LOVE this site.
    That's why I LOVE this site. You can get on here daily and get some good news!! I'm also very happy to hear that you are doing better. Keep up the good fight and enjoy those kids because, like Natly said, they grow up too fast!! (((Hugs)))