Happy Birthday Moopy and Fauxma

2»

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    To two of my very favorite people,
    A very happy, peaceful, joyous, contented, wonderful birthday. You have both been an inspiration to me. Many, many more birthdays to come for you sweet, tough ladies.

Love you,

Mimi
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Thank You, Friends and Sisters!
    A big thank you to each and every one of you. Kathy, thank you for beginning this birthday serenade for Steff and me. To the one and only Steff, I am honored to share birthdays with you and to join your March birthday family.

Yesterday was my first birthday after treatment ended. So I was a little unsure how I was going to feel. Your messages and best wishes kept the smile on my face and in my heart.

My best,
    Moopy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    fauxma said:

To Dearest Moopy
    I am so excited that we have the same birthday. You are such a special lady and to share this day with you makes it even more special. My grandma's birthday was the day before mine, my best friend's mom and I shared the day, a good friend from high school is the day after, my hubby's is the 27th and my niece is the 28th. Oh, and my stepdad's was the 21st. So adding you to my March family is so wonderful. I hope you have an amazing day and eat cake, ice cream and have presents, and go shopping (Aortus are you listening?).
    Truly I hope you have the best of birthdays and celebrate like crazy. And I wish you many, many more dear friend.
    Stef

Happy belated birthday
    Happy belated birthday wishes to you two!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Happy Birthday wishes being
    Happy Birthday wishes being sent out to Moopy and Fauxma! Enjoy your Special Day!
    BL
  • mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
    Have an absolutely wonderful

Have an absolutely wonderful birthday!!! And many many more to come!
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    a lot sure does happen around here
    I must visit more often!
    Happy Birthday to Stef and Moopy! So nice to be celebrating! I will add mine to the week!
    Three years cancer free! My surgery where all traces of cancer were removed was 3/22/07.
    Cat
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    cats_toy said:

a lot sure does happen around here
    I must visit more often!
    Happy Birthday to Stef and Moopy! So nice to be celebrating! I will add mine to the week!
    Three years cancer free! My surgery where all traces of cancer were removed was 3/22/07.
    Cat

Happy Anniversary
    Happy Anniversary. I know birthdays and anniversaries are very special for us now. The more we add, the more special.

Congrats.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    aztec45 said:

Happy Anniversary
    Happy Anniversary. I know birthdays and anniversaries are very special for us now. The more we add, the more special.

Congrats.

I ditto Moopy in the big
    I ditto Moopy in the big thank you's to all of you wonderful, wonderful people. Between the support, the laughter, the advise, the sympathy, the in general complete understanding, you are the best ever group I have ever known. My birthday was made one hundred fold more special because of all of you. And to have Moopy to share this day, is the icing on the cake.
    Love you all
    Stef
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    fauxma said:

I ditto Moopy in the big
    I ditto Moopy in the big thank you's to all of you wonderful, wonderful people. Between the support, the laughter, the advise, the sympathy, the in general complete understanding, you are the best ever group I have ever known. My birthday was made one hundred fold more special because of all of you. And to have Moopy to share this day, is the icing on the cake.
    Love you all
    Stef

Late
    I must check in more often. Very belated birthday from me too!!!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988

Late
    I must check in more often. Very belated birthday from me too!!!

Glad I checked in
    Glad I checked in today...still out of town. Happy birthday to both Lisa and Stef....and many more. How fun that two of my favorite people share the same birthday. Hope you enjoyed the day, and that all around you enjoyed it as well. Hugs. Judy