Please send me your prayers this week as I am having my first mammo & ultrasound, and, I am scared!

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Best wishes and good luck.

Best wishes and good luck. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck Diane!
    I know you are scared, but, won't it be nice to have it done and over with and to hear good news? NED will be your news! Post and let us share in the celebration with you!

Lex♥
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Alexis F said:

Good luck Diane!
    I know you are scared, but, won't it be nice to have it done and over with and to hear good news? NED will be your news! Post and let us share in the celebration with you!

Lex♥

Adding Prayers
    Good luck Diane, I'm adding you to my prayers.

Hugs,
    Marcy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Prayers
    You've got my prayers for good results. Unfortunately, I don't think the worry about these tests goes away. I had my two year mamo last month and my anxiety level was off the charts again. Hang in there and be strong.

Sending you prayers and good
    Sending you prayers and good luck that your tests will be clean!

Hugs, Leeza
  • e_hope
    e_hope Member Posts: 370
    hope everything went well...
    hope everything went well...
  • helenmae
    helenmae Member Posts: 6
    Just remember
    My prayers go out to you, pray for courage to face your fear.
    Do keep love ones close to you at this time, tell them how you
    are feeling. Just know there are alot of us out here that wish you
    the best.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Ritzy said:

Sending them!
    Sending you all of the prayers and big hugs that I have! You will be fine! You will soon be dancing a long time with NED!

Sue :)

Thanks Moopy and Ritzy. I
    Thanks Moopy and Ritzy. I need the prayers and hugs! I am hoping that NED will be dancing with me!
  • DianeBC
    terri805 said:

Good luck
    Good luck Diane,
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope to hear good news from you soon. Hugs, Terri

I will scream from the
    I will scream from the rooftops if Ned is with me! Don't worry about that! LOL

Thanks!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Diane,
    Prayers are coming

Diane,

Prayers are coming your way. The first is the worst.
    Stef
  • DianeBC
    fauxma said:

Diane,
    Prayers are coming

Diane,

Stef

Thank you everyone. I am
    Thank you everyone. I am crying just reading all of these prayers and good wishes. You have given me strength and helped to take away some of the fear. And Stef, you are right, the first one, I am sure, is the worst. Just be glad when it is over with and I know if I am ok. You are all the best!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    DianeBC said:

Good luck to you in June
    Good luck to you in June Pat! Praying that you get good news then!

Sending you prayers that
    Sending you prayers that your tests will be clear and that you can finally relax!

Post and let us know that NED is with you, cause he will be!

Hugs, Angie
  • DianeBC
    Angie2U said:

Sending you prayers that
    Sending you prayers that your tests will be clear and that you can finally relax!

Post and let us know that NED is with you, cause he will be!

Hugs, Angie

Thanks Angie. I want NED
    Thanks Angie. I want NED too! Go in tomorrow for the tests, so, I will soon know, I hope!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Sunrae said:

I surely will have all of
    I surely will have all of you in my prayers for a good report, nothing there. Still waiting for my surgery next month, trying to get rid of bronchitis and hoping my heart problems allow me to have the masectomy. You ladies are all so courageous and inspiring and I always look forward to seeing how you're doing. Please each one of you post and let us know how the tests come out. Sending you big hugs and lots of love.

Are you back yet Diane? How
    Are you back yet Diane? How did it go! Praying for you!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Best wishes and good luck.

Best wishes and good luck. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Praying that we hear good
    Praying that we hear good news from you today!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    sgamtd said:

Saying prayers for you Diane
    I know exactly how you feel, I just had my first mammo after treatment, praying for you to get a clean report like I did. I finally started getting good nights sleep again - imsomnia had been a steady companion since June '09, but finally left when NSF "no suspicious findings" arrived om March 2nd, 10.
    Also Chen, praying for a good report on blood work and Reggie's knee joint cleaning, I laughed when I read traciinLA's visualization of the procedure, heehee, my husband had the same thing done some 20 years ago and is due for another clean-up job of the knee.
    And to all the rest of you who are going for check-ups, mammos etc, all the best wishes for you as prayers as well.
    sgamtd

Sending you prayers Diane.
    Sending you prayers Diane. Update us on how today went.

Hugs, Megan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    ppurdin said:

Prayers are with you.
    first one is in June and I am already getting scared.And yes I am sure most every one feels this way.I will Pray you get all good news.

Praying that you got thru
    Praying that you got thru your mammo and ultra with good news!
  • DianeBC
    fauxma said:

Diane,
    Prayers are coming

Diane,

Stef

NED is dancing with me!
    Your prayers worked! My mammo and ultrasound were clean! Everything was fine! So, I am dancing with NED!!! Sorry I didn't post sooner, but, between my husband, family and friends, there has been a lot of celebrating going on. I am so happy that they told us on the same day that I had the tests done that everything was good!

Thank all of you sisters in pink! I don't know what I would do without you! You all mean so much to me and have helped me so much.

I love all of you!
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    DianeBC said:

NED is dancing with me!
    Your prayers worked! My mammo and ultrasound were clean! Everything was fine! So, I am dancing with NED!!! Sorry I didn't post sooner, but, between my husband, family and friends, there has been a lot of celebrating going on. I am so happy that they told us on the same day that I had the tests done that everything was good!

Thank all of you sisters in pink! I don't know what I would do without you! You all mean so much to me and have helped me so much.

I love all of you!

Dancing with NED
    Diane So happy for you, yes it is wonderful that they can actually give us the results right after they finish the mammograms and untrasounds.
    Celebrate good now,
    sgamtd
  • alessia
    alessia Member Posts: 40
    DianeBC said:

Thank you everyone. I am
    Thank you everyone. I am crying just reading all of these prayers and good wishes. You have given me strength and helped to take away some of the fear. And Stef, you are right, the first one, I am sure, is the worst. Just be glad when it is over with and I know if I am ok. You are all the best!

Prayers and Good Wishes

me too, going in for my first 6 month checkup in a few weeks.
    feeling a little scared but just have to do it!
    my love and prayers go out to all of you, alessia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    DianeBC said:

NED is dancing with me!

I love all of you!

Hooray Diane. That is just
    Hooray Diane. That is just the best news. Enjoy your dance and I hope you never stop dancing with NED.
    Stef
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    fauxma said:

Hooray Diane. That is just
    Hooray Diane. That is just the best news. Enjoy your dance and I hope you never stop dancing with NED.
    Stef

Congrats! You should be
    Congrats! You should be celebrating! You have NED!

Hugs, Angie