Please send me your prayers this week as I am having my first mammo & ultrasound, and, I am scared!

Comments

• jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Prayers going up! Know what
    Prayers going up! Know what an anxious time this is! Sending positive vibes your way...
    Blessings...
    Julie
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Sending prayers your way
    To all of you who are facing the fear of the unknown and the dredging up of memories we wish we could forget.

Peace,
    Cindy
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    Saying prayers for you Diane
    I know exactly how you feel, I just had my first mammo after treatment, praying for you to get a clean report like I did. I finally started getting good nights sleep again - imsomnia had been a steady companion since June '09, but finally left when NSF "no suspicious findings" arrived om March 2nd, 10.
    Also Chen, praying for a good report on blood work and Reggie's knee joint cleaning, I laughed when I read traciinLA's visualization of the procedure, heehee, my husband had the same thing done some 20 years ago and is due for another clean-up job of the knee.
    And to all the rest of you who are going for check-ups, mammos etc, all the best wishes for you as prayers as well.
    sgamtd
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Prayers, good thoughts and positve energy
    Sending all the above and more to all of you ladies facing your follow up tests.You can do it Pink Warriors!
    K
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    A Prayer and a Hug
    Diane, we will be with you in spirit, and ready to celebrate when NED is confirmed.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Adding my prayers and
    Adding my prayers and positive thoughts to all. Take care. Marilyn

Diane, sending you prayers
    Diane, sending you prayers and positive thoughts! Praying for good results!

Hugs, Debby
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Mama G said:

YOu got it, Diane!
    Dear Lord keep Diane safe and cancer free! Try to tell yourself that worrying can't undo whatever is going to be. (yeah, I know, easier said than done)

Thank you Mama for the
    Thank you Mama for the prayer! I appreciate it so much!
  • DianeBC
    Sharon_D said:

That's why I came here
    My first one is April 9th and I'm nervous too. I think this shows that we are all normal. If we weren't at least a little uneasy, we'd be on something illegal!

You are all in my prayers.

Isn't it awful Sharon how
    Isn't it awful Sharon how nervous we get for these tests? I wish we didn't. I am sending you prayers for yours too. Thank you!
  • DianeBC

Prayers
    You've got my prayers for good results. Unfortunately, I don't think the worry about these tests goes away. I had my two year mamo last month and my anxiety level was off the charts again. Hang in there and be strong.

Thanks Kylez and Miss
    Thanks Kylez and Miss Murphy! I guess we all get crazy nervous no matter how long we are past this first one. Thanks for the prayers!
  • DianeBC
    Sunrae said:

I surely will have all of
    I surely will have all of you in my prayers for a good report, nothing there. Still waiting for my surgery next month, trying to get rid of bronchitis and hoping my heart problems allow me to have the masectomy. You ladies are all so courageous and inspiring and I always look forward to seeing how you're doing. Please each one of you post and let us know how the tests come out. Sending you big hugs and lots of love.

Thanks Sunrae. I have been
    Thanks Sunrae. I have been praying for you every night. I will post when I find out. They said I might find out the day of the tests this week. So, I am hoping for that. It would relieve a lot of stress if I can find out right then.
  • DianeBC
    Taina said:

me 2
    Hello Diane....
    I will be praying for you...
    I will get my 1st mammogram and ultrasound next Monday 2.....

Thank you Debby and good
    Thank you Debby and good luck to you next Monday Taina! Sending you prayers too!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Sending ALL positive
    Sending ALL positive thoughts your way. Give us the good news when you hear it. Oh yeah, get those dancing shoes ready, I hear through the grapevine that NED is on the way!!
  • DianeBC

I am sending you prayers and
    I am sending you prayers and strength for your upcoming mammo and ultra. I am sure that everything will be fine. Post and let us know your results when you know.

HUGS!

Thanks survivorbc! I will
    Thanks survivorbc! I will post when I know something.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Moopy23 said:

A Prayer and a Hug
    Diane, we will be with you in spirit, and ready to celebrate when NED is confirmed.

Sending them!
    Sending you all of the prayers and big hugs that I have! You will be fine! You will soon be dancing a long time with NED!

Sue :)
  • terri805
    terri805 Member Posts: 122
    MyTurnNow said:

Sending ALL positive
    Sending ALL positive thoughts your way. Give us the good news when you hear it. Oh yeah, get those dancing shoes ready, I hear through the grapevine that NED is on the way!!

Good luck
    Good luck Diane,
    I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope to hear good news from you soon. Hugs, Terri
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    jbug said:

Prayers going up! Know what
    Prayers going up! Know what an anxious time this is! Sending positive vibes your way...
    Blessings...
    Julie

Please be sure and post your
    Please be sure and post your good news Diane if you find out that day or just whenever. We'll all be waiting to celebrate with you!

• mariam_11_09
    mariam_11_09 Member Posts: 691 Member
    Best wishes and good luck.

Best wishes and good luck. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
  • DianeBC
    Ritzy said:

Please be sure and post your
    Please be sure and post your good news Diane if you find out that day or just whenever. We'll all be waiting to celebrate with you!

Thanks Julie! I will let
    Thanks Julie! I will let everyone know when I know something. Just praying that I find out right after the mammo and ultra are done. Getting so nervous
  • DianeBC

Sending prayers your way
    To all of you who are facing the fear of the unknown and the dredging up of memories we wish we could forget.

Peace,
    Cindy

Thanks Julie and Cindy! I
    Thanks Julie and Cindy! I hate having this fear of the tests, but, I am praying that the results will be clean. I wish we never had to go thru this, the fear again. You are helping me so much to not be so anxious. Love to all of you!
  • DianeBC
    sgamtd said:

Saying prayers for you Diane
    I know exactly how you feel, I just had my first mammo after treatment, praying for you to get a clean report like I did. I finally started getting good nights sleep again - imsomnia had been a steady companion since June '09, but finally left when NSF "no suspicious findings" arrived om March 2nd, 10.
    Also Chen, praying for a good report on blood work and Reggie's knee joint cleaning, I laughed when I read traciinLA's visualization of the procedure, heehee, my husband had the same thing done some 20 years ago and is due for another clean-up job of the knee.
    And to all the rest of you who are going for check-ups, mammos etc, all the best wishes for you as prayers as well.
    sgamtd

So glad that you got a clean
    So glad that you got a clean report sgamtd! Thanks for your prayers!