Please send me your prayers this week as I am having my first mammo & ultrasound, and, I am scared!

DianeBC
DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone! I have my first mammo and ultrasound this week and I have to admit that I am terrified. I know that anyone that has been thru this first one has felt the same way. I didn't think it would scare me so much, but, it has brought up all of the bad memories from my original diagnosis of bc. So, if you would please, say a prayer for me that my mammo and ultrasound will be clean. Thank you so much!

Hugs, Diane ♥

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Consider it done! It is
    Consider it done! It is always a source of non ending anxiety, isn't it? I have my 6 month oncologist appointment tomorrow, and I am nervous too! I will be thinking of you, and sending you every positive thought! As will all of your Kindred Spirits...be strong, sweet sister~ it'll be alright!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Prayers are with you.
    first one is in June and I am already getting scared.And yes I am sure most every one feels this way.I will Pray you get all good news.
  • ppurdin
    Prayers are with you.
    first one is in June and I am already getting scared.And yes I am sure most every one feels this way.I will Pray you get all good news.
  • ppurdin
    Prayers are with you.
  • ppurdin
    Prayers are with you.
  • ppurdin
    Prayers are with you.
  • ppurdin
    Prayers are with you.
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    chenheart said:

Consider it done! It is
    Consider it done! It is always a source of non ending anxiety, isn't it? I have my 6 month oncologist appointment tomorrow, and I am nervous too! I will be thinking of you, and sending you every positive thought! As will all of your Kindred Spirits...be strong, sweet sister~ it'll be alright!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Hey Diane
    I have my 1st year

Hey Diane
    I have my 1st year mammo this month too.Good luck with yours and keep good thoughts for mine.
    Hugs
    Dee
  • dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    chenheart said:

Consider it done! It is

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Hey Diane
    I have my 1st year

Hey Diane
    I have my 1st year mammo this month too.Good luck with yours and keep good thoughts for mine.
    Hugs
    Dee
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    ppurdin said:

Prayers are with you.

I am sending you prayers and
    I am sending you prayers and strength for your upcoming mammo and ultra. I am sure that everything will be fine. Post and let us know your results when you know.

HUGS!
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    ppurdin said:

Prayers are with you.

YOu got it, Diane!
    Dear Lord keep Diane safe and cancer free! Try to tell yourself that worrying can't undo whatever is going to be. (yeah, I know, easier said than done)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Mama G said:

YOu got it, Diane!
    Dear Lord keep Diane safe and cancer free! Try to tell yourself that worrying can't undo whatever is going to be. (yeah, I know, easier said than done)

Sending you prayers Diane!
    Sending you prayers Diane! What Mama G said it so true, try not to worry yourself too much. God bless you!
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Kylez said:

Sending you prayers Diane!
    Sending you prayers Diane! What Mama G said it so true, try not to worry yourself too much. God bless you!

Prayers
    You've got my prayers for good results. Unfortunately, I don't think the worry about these tests goes away. I had my two year mamo last month and my anxiety level was off the charts again. Hang in there and be strong.
  • DianeBC
    dyaneb123 said:

Hey Diane
    I have my 1st year

Hey Diane
    Hugs
    Dee

Prayers for you too
    I am sending you, Dee and Chen, big prayers that your results will be clean too.

I just hate that any of us have to go thru this. My nerves are going whacko.

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • DianeBC
    ppurdin said:

Prayers are with you.

Good luck to you in June
    Good luck to you in June Pat! Praying that you get good news then!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Prayers
    You've got my prayers for good results. Unfortunately, I don't think the worry about these tests goes away. I had my two year mamo last month and my anxiety level was off the charts again. Hang in there and be strong.

you are all on my prayer
    you are all on my prayer list every night. but i will add extra for the mammos and US, keep us updated!!!
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Adding my prayers and
    Adding my prayers and positive thoughts to all. Take care. Marilyn
  • Sharon_D
    Sharon_D Member Posts: 55

Adding my prayers and

That's why I came here
    My first one is April 9th and I'm nervous too. I think this shows that we are all normal. If we weren't at least a little uneasy, we'd be on something illegal!

You are all in my prayers.
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808

Adding my prayers and

I surely will have all of
    I surely will have all of you in my prayers for a good report, nothing there. Still waiting for my surgery next month, trying to get rid of bronchitis and hoping my heart problems allow me to have the masectomy. You ladies are all so courageous and inspiring and I always look forward to seeing how you're doing. Please each one of you post and let us know how the tests come out. Sending you big hugs and lots of love.
  • Taina
    Taina Member Posts: 166
    me 2
    Hello Diane....
    I will be praying for you...
    I will get my 1st mammogram and ultrasound next Monday 2.....