surgery over

tricia13
tricia13 Member Posts: 4
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
HELLO SISTERS, I HAVE NOT WRITTEN IN A WHILE, MY SURGERY WAS THIS PAST FRIDAY, I HAD THE LUMPECTOMY AND I HAVE A TUBE INSERTED UNDER MY ARM AND DOING WELL VERY SORE AND TIRED, AWAITING RESULTS, BUT I AM VERY GLAD THIS PART IS OVER. SO, ONTO THE NEXT STEP RIGHT. WILL BE WRITING AGAIN SOON THANK YOU LADIES FOR YOUR STORY THAT YOU SHARE AND I HOPE EVERYONE A SPEEDY RECOVERY. TRICIA

Comments

• Kathy09
    Kathy09 Member Posts: 99
    Best Wishes
    Been there!!! Wish you a speedy recovery with no complications:)
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Tricia
    Glad your surgery is over...take it easy as you recover! God Bless...
    Julie
  • KayNYC
    KayNYC Member Posts: 495 Member
    Post op
    Dear Tricia 13,
    I had the lumpectomy and excision of four nodes on Wed. The soreness is almost gone. I stopped my pain meds last night since I don't feel pain and I am sleeping well. I have swelling under my arm but otherwise I feel better everyday. Went shopping today and strolling yesterday in the beautiful Spring weather. Rooting for your speedy recovery. Onward and upward to round two. Awaiting pathology reports. Good luck with your reports.Get lots of rest.
    K
  • tat2granny
    tat2granny Member Posts: 77
    KayNYC said:

Post op
    Dear Tricia 13,
    I had the lumpectomy and excision of four nodes on Wed. The soreness is almost gone. I stopped my pain meds last night since I don't feel pain and I am sleeping well. I have swelling under my arm but otherwise I feel better everyday. Went shopping today and strolling yesterday in the beautiful Spring weather. Rooting for your speedy recovery. Onward and upward to round two. Awaiting pathology reports. Good luck with your reports.Get lots of rest.
    K

Hang in there
    Had the same Jan 29. Doing great. You'll feel so much better in a few days. Just be good to yourself. Let us know what we can do.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Kathy09 said:

Best Wishes
    Been there!!! Wish you a speedy recovery with no complications:)

Praying that you have a
    Praying that you have a speedy recovery!