lcarper2
lcarper2 Member Posts: 635 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
any one heard from him

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Not in a while I haven't..........
    I just got back from a fishing trip in alabama.....had a blast and trying to get everything back in order and am at work at this very moment..but everything is fine,,,thanks for asking
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member
    yeah
    I just heard he just got back from a fishing trip in Alabama. He should be working now, but is probably wasting time catching up on forums.
  • lcarper2
    lcarper2 Member Posts: 635 Member

yeah
    I just heard he just got back from a fishing trip in Alabama. He should be working now, but is probably wasting time catching up on forums.

yeah
    counting his fish he caught...but as long as he is ok ...
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member
    Buzzard said:

I just got back from a fishing trip in alabama.....had a blast and trying to get everything back in order and am at work at this very moment..but everything is fine,,,thanks for asking

Buzzard
    Been missing you.

Hope you enjoyed Alabama. Suppose to be good fishing here. Catch any?

-Pat from Alabama
  • John23
    John23 Member Posts: 2,122 Member
    Didn't he say he was going to Alabama to go fishing, and
    was coming back by this weekend?
  • Buzzard
    John23 said:

Didn't he say he was going to Alabama to go fishing, and
    was coming back by this weekend?

Fished 4 days and there were 6 of us in 3 boats..
    We caught and dressed almost 400 crappie in 4 days...We were in Hollywood Alabama. just outside of Scottsboro.........
  • John23
    Buzzard said:

We caught and dressed almost 400 crappie in 4 days...We were in Hollywood Alabama. just outside of Scottsboro.........

Dressing crappies?

I don't know much about fish, but it was my understanding
    that they are called "crappies" because of the way they dress.

I hope you're helping them do better!
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Buzzard said:

I hear
    I heard that he's fishing somewhere in Holywood with 400 people,4 boats, and only cought 3 fish. He's back home in alabama now and he's having a blast.

Missed that guy
    Brooks
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member

I hear
    I heard that he's fishing somewhere in Holywood with 400 people,4 boats, and only cought 3 fish. He's back home in alabama now and he's having a blast.

Missed that guy
    Brooks

Well I heard..........
    I heard that he wanted to go fishing in Alabama but his wife gave him a bunch of crap so he spent 4 days taking her shopping with his 3 ex mother in laws. He's back home in alabama now and she hit him so hard he's in a cast!
  • mark440
    mark440 Member Posts: 63
    Buzzard
    Welcome back "wise one"...
  • Joy1216
    Joy1216 Member Posts: 290 Member
    Buzzard said:

Lived in Alabama for 22 years
    I lived in Alabama for 22 years (Huntsville, Birmingham, and Montgomery). My ex-in-laws lived in Section, which is just up Sand Mountain from Scottsboro. Been there and to Hollywood many times. Sounds like a great fishing trip. Who fries the fish at your house?
    Joy
  • Patteee
    Patteee Member Posts: 945
    Buzzard said:

isn't there any place to
    isn't there any place to fish in TN?
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    mark440 said:

Buzzard
    Welcome back "wise one"...

Wait a minute...
    Wait a minute... were you fishing or dressing crappie? If you dress crappy, you should possibly consider shopping at a better men's store. My husband used to dress crappy but after we got married, I started buying his clothes from him.
  • RickMurtagh
    RickMurtagh Member Posts: 587 Member

Wait a minute...
    Wait a minute... were you fishing or dressing crappie? If you dress crappy, you should possibly consider shopping at a better men's store. My husband used to dress crappy but after we got married, I started buying his clothes from him.

I say
    I say we nominate Buzz for the TV show What Not to Wear. Maybe they can help him stop dressing so crappy.
  • Crow71
    Crow71 Member Posts: 679 Member
    I heard he went to Hollywood
    I heard he went to Hollywood Ca., but his clothes were so crappy that he got chased for 4 days by 400 out of work runway models. He got away from them on a tree boat. I don't believe it though. It sounds fishy to me.
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824 Member

I say
    I say we nominate Buzz for the TV show What Not to Wear. Maybe they can help him stop dressing so crappy.

Alabama Crappie
    Not pronounced Crap---- here in this neck of the woods. Is pronounced Crop---. Don't know how Buzz pronounces the name of the fish he caught. I'm still trying to figure out how his catching 400 crappie and hauling his catch in 3 boats to shore has anything to do with how crappy he may or may not dress? All I can see is his cap...which ain't too crappy. It is starting to sound like a big ol' fish story to me:)

:))))
  • John23
    Crow71 said:

I heard he went to Hollywood
    I heard he went to Hollywood Ca., but his clothes were so crappy that he got chased for 4 days by 400 out of work runway models. He got away from them on a tree boat. I don't believe it though. It sounds fishy to me.

On a scale of A to10.....
    If I had to rate this story,

I'd say it was definitely below "C" level.
  • Buzzard
    John23 said:

On a scale of A to10.....
    If I had to rate this story,

I'd say it was definitely below "C" level.

Jaylo...your right ...its pronounced croppie...
    and yes I was in Hollywood Alabama, and I cook all the fish at my house and yes I am a crappy dresser (fishermen don't have to dress nice)and thank you for the hat compliment (Its a Muzzy hat)I love cats , dogs, and sometimes love to wear ...oops sorry, wrong forum...LOL...and I am also going back tomorrow night to spend another 3 days there, and gonna stay in Scottsboro I will be gone from Tuesday morning til late Thursday night and be back to work Friday.....:)...gonna get everything ready for the trip monday morning.....this type of fishing (shallow) only lasts a couple of weeks a year, so its get it while ya can.....also Joy...ever heard of Flatbush !!!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Buzzard said:

Jaylo...your right ...its pronounced croppie...
    and yes I was in Hollywood Alabama, and I cook all the fish at my house and yes I am a crappy dresser (fishermen don't have to dress nice)and thank you for the hat compliment (Its a Muzzy hat)I love cats , dogs, and sometimes love to wear ...oops sorry, wrong forum...LOL...and I am also going back tomorrow night to spend another 3 days there, and gonna stay in Scottsboro I will be gone from Tuesday morning til late Thursday night and be back to work Friday.....:)...gonna get everything ready for the trip monday morning.....this type of fishing (shallow) only lasts a couple of weeks a year, so its get it while ya can.....also Joy...ever heard of Flatbush !!!

glad you're enjoying life
    Hi Clift,

I'm glad to hear you're doing something you enjoy! Have fun and take care!!

Lisa
  • Buzzard
    lisa42 said:

glad you're enjoying life
    Hi Clift,

I'm glad to hear you're doing something you enjoy! Have fun and take care!!

Lisa

thank you lisa..........
    you know I want the same for you too........Love and Hope and continued prayers....Clift