Three Days Dry

shane59
shane59 Member Posts: 86
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
Hi all 3 days in a row Dry yahoo will try no pads for my 3 days of work ,i think my firm fitting underdaks is the key .I found loose fitting underpants made me very uneasy and when walking I didn,t have the same confidence or control . I only say this as it may help others who feel uncertain when out in public . Dry every night for weeks now Its so good confidence regained again. good luck to all may you be dry and psa 0 . Thanks all Shane

Comments

• lewvino
    lewvino Member Posts: 1,010
    conrats! Next we want to
    conrats! Next we want to hear about sex 3 days in a row!!! LOL
    Larry
  • gumbyrun
    gumbyrun Member Posts: 58 Member
    Great
    That's awesome. I tell you, I don;t know if every one thinks I smell like pee or just me!!!
  • randy_in_indy
    randy_in_indy Member Posts: 496 Member
    gumbyrun said:

Great
    That's awesome. I tell you, I don;t know if every one thinks I smell like pee or just me!!!

LOL Smell like pee
    OH how I remember those days....Yeah...I'd just shake my head at myself...Hey here's to everyone on here not having to permanently smell like pee!

Randy hoisting one in Indy
  • Trew
    Trew Member Posts: 932 Member

LOL Smell like pee
    OH how I remember those days....Yeah...I'd just shake my head at myself...Hey here's to everyone on here not having to permanently smell like pee!

Randy hoisting one in Indy

Here! Here!
    Randy, I'll drink a welches grape juice to that sentiment!
  • shane59
    shane59 Member Posts: 86
    Trew said:

Here! Here!
    Randy, I'll drink a welches grape juice to that sentiment!

what smell like pee
    Yeh I thought it was just me .Drove by a cattle truck today and could smell pee ,guess what it was,nt me it was the truck . Yes sometimes you think the whole world can smell it, not that bad I used to spray deoderant on the pad and lower back . hopefully no more" happy days Shane59