seven negative nodes!!!!!!!

aisling8
aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello,

I had my lumpectomy this morning. She took out seven nodes and all were negative. I'm back home and very happy. I know, still have to wait for pathology, clear margins, further studies on the nodes, but for right now, this is a little piece of happiness.

Thanks for listening,

Victoria

Comments

• sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    NEGATIVE NODES
    Congratulations Victoria, so happy for you. You are a real trooper already home from surgery THIS morning, wow, and able to post and sit upright. I spent the afternoon in bed after my lumpectomy, the pain meds making me woozy.
    Good news, thanks for sharing
    sgamtd
  • grandmasueb
    grandmasueb Member Posts: 49
    sgamtd said:

NEGATIVE NODES
    Congratulations Victoria, so happy for you. You are a real trooper already home from surgery THIS morning, wow, and able to post and sit upright. I spent the afternoon in bed after my lumpectomy, the pain meds making me woozy.
    Good news, thanks for sharing
    sgamtd

Great to hear Victoria I
    Great to hear Victoria I just had my lumpmectomy last Friday and I was so sick from the anestesia for the whole night. My results are back from pathlogy I have to have Masectomy on Tuesday. This is my third surgery in a month, nodes are positive so hang in there and take one day at a time. I wish you the best.
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Great news Victoria! Can't
    Great news Victoria! Can't believe you got your node results back already! Rest and relax and get your strength up.

God Bless...
    Julie
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Great to hear Victoria I
    Great to hear Victoria I just had my lumpmectomy last Friday and I was so sick from the anestesia for the whole night. My results are back from pathlogy I have to have Masectomy on Tuesday. This is my third surgery in a month, nodes are positive so hang in there and take one day at a time. I wish you the best.

Congrats on negative nodes!
    Congrats on negative nodes!

Hugs, Leeza
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Good to Hear
    I am glad to hear that you are home and doing well. Hang in there and take care of yourself.

P
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    aztec45 said:

Good to Hear
    I am glad to hear that you are home and doing well. Hang in there and take care of yourself.

P

Congrats Victoria!

Congrats Victoria!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    DebbyM said:

Congrats Victoria!

Congrats Victoria!

awesome!!!

awesome!!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    DebbyM said:

Congrats Victoria!

Congrats Victoria!

awesome!!!

awesome!!!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    carkris said:

awesome!!!

awesome!!!

Good news! Congratulations!
    Good news! Congratulations!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    Glad for your good results Victoria, now sit back relax and let others take care of you. Have a peaceful weekend.

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    RE said:

:-)
    Glad for your good results Victoria, now sit back relax and let others take care of you. Have a peaceful weekend.

RE

Happy for you! Congrats!

Happy for you! Congrats!
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    Alexis F said:

Happy for you! Congrats!

Happy for you! Congrats!

Yay!
    What great news!
  • dlannon82
    dlannon82 Member Posts: 3
    seven negative nodes!
    GOD BLESS!!!!!! :-)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Great to hear Victoria I

So sorry Grandmasueb.
    So sorry Grandmasueb. Sending you prayers and positive thoughts!

Leeza
  • grandmasueb
    grandmasueb Member Posts: 49
    jnl said:

So sorry Grandmasueb.
    So sorry Grandmasueb. Sending you prayers and positive thoughts!

Leeza

Thank you so much Leeza, My
    Thank you so much Leeza, My concern now is the cancer anywhere else I have not seen anyone else but surgeon at this time I opt to do the masectomy without reconstruction because the surgeon said the cancer is agressive but it took the patholgist 3 days to find cancer in my sential node. Has anyone else experienced them having a hard time finding the cancer cells in the nodes I am beginning to be a little concerned about the pathigist also can anyone tell me when do I see the oncoligest which I have not seen yet.
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    thank you
    Thank you one and all for your good wishes. And GrandmaSueB, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

xo
    Victoria
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757

Great to hear Victoria I

Sending Prayers
    Sending you prayers and wishing you the best on your masectomy.

P.