New Photos of Brooke's B'day

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Also posted a couple from this past Christmas. We had a wonderful visit in N.C.. Charlie's birthday is coming up this month, so Grandpa and I will hopefully attend his 3 year birthday party. Fortunately, Charlie lives a lot closer to us, just a 2 1/2 hour drive south of us.

Comments

• laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Hi natly
    I just looked at your beautiful pictures. You're sure a looker, too, love the wig. I'm glad you had fun.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    laurissa said:

Hi natly
    I just looked at your beautiful pictures. You're sure a looker, too, love the wig. I'm glad you had fun.

Love your pics Natly!
    Love your pics Natly! Brooke is so beautiful! Your whole family is! And, that includes you! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Megan
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Megan M said:

Love your pics Natly!
    Love your pics Natly! Brooke is so beautiful! Your whole family is! And, that includes you! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Megan

Those were lovely photos. I
    Those were lovely photos. I love looking at all the pitures of family, etc. I'm glad that you had such a great time. Grandchildren are so special. Your's are very, very cute.
    Stef
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-D
    Oh Natly what wonderful photo's, you have a beautiful family and those little ones are so sweet! Super glad you were able to go and looks like you had a ton of fun. Oh yes by the way, loved the wig and white framed glasses looking pretty good there!

RE
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    RE said:

:-D
    Oh Natly what wonderful photo's, you have a beautiful family and those little ones are so sweet! Super glad you were able to go and looks like you had a ton of fun. Oh yes by the way, loved the wig and white framed glasses looking pretty good there!

RE

Cousin Natly,
    To say that Brooke is adorable is just stating the obvious :-) -- but YOU look beautiful, too! Your look -- the sleek, blond wig and the hip, fashionable glasses -- REALLY suits you!

Traci
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    TraciInLA said:

Cousin Natly,
    To say that Brooke is adorable is just stating the obvious :-) -- but YOU look beautiful, too! Your look -- the sleek, blond wig and the hip, fashionable glasses -- REALLY suits you!

Traci

Brooke should be on tv! She
    Brooke should be on tv! She is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the party pics! Looks like a lot of fun!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    jnl said:

Brooke should be on tv! She
    Brooke should be on tv! She is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing the party pics! Looks like a lot of fun!

Hugs, Leeza

Your pics sure brought a
    Your pics sure brought a smile to my face this morning. Looks like you couldn't be happier there with your family. Love your new look.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Sunrae said:

Your pics sure brought a
    Your pics sure brought a smile to my face this morning. Looks like you couldn't be happier there with your family. Love your new look.

Like Sunrae, your pictures
    Like Sunrae, your pictures made me smile too! A big smile! What a beautiful, adorable little granddaughter! Her eyes are amazing! You do look great! Thanks!
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    So happy you shared these
    So happy you shared these pics, Natly! Your happiness glows all over your face! No one would ever guess this lady was on chemo! I'm so glad you went and had such a great time!

Love, Mar
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Marlene_K said:

So happy you shared these
    So happy you shared these pics, Natly! Your happiness glows all over your face! No one would ever guess this lady was on chemo! I'm so glad you went and had such a great time!

Love, Mar

WOW! Cute!
    Love the photos! Such a beautiful baby! You are "looking" beautiful Natly!
  • kms3566
    kms3566 Member Posts: 57
    Great Pictures
    You have a beautiful family and your granddaughter is such a cutie! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and thanks for sharing the pictures. You look great in your wig. Makes me feel a bit better about my turn in a wig, which now is still is a box and I hate to look at it. 1st chemo treatment is Wednesday.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    kms3566 said:

Great Pictures
    You have a beautiful family and your granddaughter is such a cutie! I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and thanks for sharing the pictures. You look great in your wig. Makes me feel a bit better about my turn in a wig, which now is still is a box and I hate to look at it. 1st chemo treatment is Wednesday.

Love the pics of the party
    Love the pics of the party and of that darling baby girl! Great looking family all around Natly! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs, Debby
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    fauxma said:

Those were lovely photos. I
    Those were lovely photos. I love looking at all the pitures of family, etc. I'm glad that you had such a great time. Grandchildren are so special. Your's are very, very cute.
    Stef

What great photos Natly on
    What great photos Natly on your expressions page! Beautiful grandchild!

Thanks for showing us!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Thanks for sharing, Natly.
    Thanks for sharing, Natly. Brooke is absolutely beautiful......I guess she takes after her just as beautiful grandmother!! Glad you got to make the trip and it was an enjoyable time. I just wish Brooke had been given a whole cake. That's what I gave my daughter and the mess was incredible and took days to clean up. LOL!!