My Compliments to the Women on This Site - Were Your Ears Ringing?

Different Ballgame
Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I want you to know how much I complimented all the women on this great site. Wednesday, March 3, I went to my first Support Group breast cancer meeting at Northwest Community Hospital in Arlington Heights, Illinois. At this meeting I told them how great you are and how impressed I am with the women on this site. I told them that you are supportive, caring, informative, and funny. And more important, that you do not act as someone's doctor. Take a bow, ladies.

Lots of Hugs,
Janelle

Comments

• laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    You too, Janelle
    I would have been lost without all of you.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    I agree the gals and occassional guys on this site are tremendously supportive, caring and yes even comical at times. I'd take a bow but with my elquilibrium probs I'd fall over so I shall simply rejoice in having found all you fantastic supportive folks. Thanks for the kind words.

RE
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Oh thank goodness ! I was
    Oh thank goodness ! I was about to call the Dr because I was exibiting all the symptoms of Tinnitus! Thankfully it was you talking about us which caused the ringing in my ears!LOL

We are indeed an amazing group, aren't we? Aside from the obvious ( we are smart, empahetic, educated, irreverant when the situation calls for it, bonded in incredible ways, etc etc) I LOVE these boards because we can take the time to ponder! We can absorb the thoughts and advice of our fellow Kindred Spirits, and be judicious in our responses. What a pleasure it is to be counted in among the likes of all of you!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

PS would you mid comparing a real PHYSICAL support group with this online one? I have often wondered if I should have availed myself of groups I saw advertised at my cancer center, but I never did...what's your take?
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    chenheart said:

Oh thank goodness ! I was
    Oh thank goodness ! I was about to call the Dr because I was exibiting all the symptoms of Tinnitus! Thankfully it was you talking about us which caused the ringing in my ears!LOL

We are indeed an amazing group, aren't we? Aside from the obvious ( we are smart, empahetic, educated, irreverant when the situation calls for it, bonded in incredible ways, etc etc) I LOVE these boards because we can take the time to ponder! We can absorb the thoughts and advice of our fellow Kindred Spirits, and be judicious in our responses. What a pleasure it is to be counted in among the likes of all of you!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

PS would you mid comparing a real PHYSICAL support group with this online one? I have often wondered if I should have availed myself of groups I saw advertised at my cancer center, but I never did...what's your take?

You Know How To Make Me Laugh
    Chen,
    You are very clever and have excellent wit. You made me laugh out loud.