Just to make you smile

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Check out the antics of my grandson's on my expressions page, imagination and a card board box....just wanted to bring some silliness your way.

RE

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I love the imagination of
    I love the imagination of children. It looks like fun. Thanks for sharing!!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    It certainly put a smile on
    It certainly put a smile on my face. Children are so creative and it looks like your guys were having a lot of fun. I just love seeing the kids. They are a shot in the arm for me-- so enjoyable--thanks for sharing Re.

Your new photo also puts a huge smile on my face. Your grandbaby is just adorable. Those big brown eyes are beautiful.
  • RE
    natly15 said:

It certainly put a smile on
    It certainly put a smile on my face. Children are so creative and it looks like your guys were having a lot of fun. I just love seeing the kids. They are a shot in the arm for me-- so enjoyable--thanks for sharing Re.

Your new photo also puts a huge smile on my face. Your grandbaby is just adorable. Those big brown eyes are beautiful.

:-)
    Natly nice to see you back! Yes, I awoke to hearing them downstairs back in the boxes this getting a bit of play in before time for school. It brings smiles to my heart too which is why I share them.

Hugs,

RE
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Thanks, RE
    Please give those little guys a hug for me, ok? How kids do see the the joy to be found in everyday things!
  • RE
    Moopy23 said:

Thanks, RE
    Please give those little guys a hug for me, ok? How kids do see the the joy to be found in everyday things!

will do!
    Consider them hugged! Little stinkers are all 3 battling colds so they are napping right now.