Dancing with NSF ??????

sgamtd
sgamtd Member Posts: 124
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi again.
So happy to report I had the mammo/ultrasound, and "No suspicious findings" reported.
I was expecting No evidence of disease, so I could dance with NED.
I am dancing anyway, even if NSF is hard to make into a name. Got the results right then and there from the doctor at the center, then got a packet with copies and report and went on to see the surgeon, all is well, phew, such a relief, slept for 8 solid hrs last nite, hope that means insomnia is also a thing of the past.
I was so apprehensive about the pain during mammo, and of course the results, and I must say there was little to no pain involved, which surprised me as my breast seems to be sore most of the time.
Wishing for all of you on these boards to experience the feeling I have this morning.
sgamtd

Comments

• canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    Great news! Sounds like
    Great news! Sounds like your dancing with Ned, Sid, and Fred all at once. Keep those feet going!

Hugs,
    Marcy
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Yipee, sgamtd!!!! I believe
    Yipee, sgamtd!!!! I believe you can say you are about to take your turn with NED. Get those shoes out and get ready to dance. I hope you dance away the rest of your life with NED. That's the goal for all of us once we're through treatments. Congratulations!!!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    NSF...nothing to turn our
    NSF...nothing to turn our noses up at! LOL I remember meeting NSF myself and he told me that his initials stand for:

"NED's Super Friend", and he can dance with the best of them! They are so closely related that almost no one can tell them apart, and they are oftentimes mistaken for one another! They love the same music, and are both tireless!

Which actually explains why you slept so well; you had been dancing for hours before you hit the pillow!

Woot! Woot! Congratulations to you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Sounds good to me!
    Congrats! This is news we all want to hear. I have never had mammo pain either. We're lucky!
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    mimivac said:

Sounds good to me!
    Congrats! This is news we all want to hear. I have never had mammo pain either. We're lucky!

Congratulations on the
    Congratulations on the NSF....half-brother to NED. I think they are often mistaken for each other. We all send good vibes when hearing this news. Sleep well tonight, and get those dancing shoes ready....somebody's in for the night of their life. Hugs, Judy
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Woohoo!
    Sounds great and no pain at mammo? Wow!

Sue
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    Dancing Shoes!
    Awesome news...get out your dancing shoes and dance the night away!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    canoegirl said:

Great news! Sounds like
    Great news! Sounds like your dancing with Ned, Sid, and Fred all at once. Keep those feet going!

Hugs,
    Marcy

Really good news!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Twins!
    NSF & NED, they're twins! All kidding aside...

This is wonderful news - exactly what we work so hard for. Congratulations! And thanks for sharing.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Woohoo!
    Sounds great and no pain at mammo? Wow!

Sue

Big congrats on NSF!
    Sue

Big congrats on NSF!

Sue :)
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    mimivac said:

Sounds good to me!

Congratulations on the great
    Congratulations on the great news!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124

Twins!
    NSF & NED, they're twins! All kidding aside...

This is wonderful news - exactly what we work so hard for. Congratulations! And thanks for sharing.

Kind regards, Susan

NSF and NED
    Thank you ladies, I am still flying, smiling and grinning, and that darn song Jose Quero is in my head, over and over, and I did not even drink any alcohol yet.
    Another good nights sleep for me too, I am hoping this is a new normal for me, sure has been way too many sleepless nites since June of 2009.
    Here's wishing you all great reports.
    sgamtd