I am having trouble again on the site - Anyone else?

Options
susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Maybe it is just my computer, but, sometimes my posts are taking forever to actually post. It just freezes up on me. And, I have also written some posts and then when I post them, they just disappear. I am hoping it isn't just me. Anyone else?

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Susie
    Yes! You're not alone. I sent an e-mail to Greta a few days ago & she replied that she was having problems too. She had reported it. So far today I haven't had any trouble. Isn't that frustrating?! Especially when it's a long post!
    Cat
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Susie
    Yes! You're not alone. I sent an e-mail to Greta a few days ago & she replied that she was having problems too. She had reported it. So far today I haven't had any trouble. Isn't that frustrating?! Especially when it's a long post!
    Cat

Yes me too! I emailed
    Yes me too! I emailed Greta. I have had the freezing again and other strange things happening. LOL Looks like we are not alone Susie.

Sue :)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Ritzy said:

Yes me too! I emailed
    Yes me too! I emailed Greta. I have had the freezing again and other strange things happening. LOL Looks like we are not alone Susie.

Sue :)

It is locking up on me a
    It is locking up on me a lot. I just sit here and sit here waiting for it to take the post. And, I have lost posts that I type.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    DebbyM said:

It is locking up on me a
    It is locking up on me a lot. I just sit here and sit here waiting for it to take the post. And, I have lost posts that I type.

Freezing on me and sometimes
    Freezing on me and sometimes it just won't download.

Angie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Susie
    Cat

I got the server overloaded.
    I got the server overloaded. LOL It is freezing too.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Kylez said:

I got the server overloaded.
    I got the server overloaded. LOL It is freezing too.

I have had a lot of trouble
    I have had a lot of trouble today just getting on the site. Not sure what is happening.

Leeza