How to post pictures

HillBillyNana
HillBillyNana Member Posts: 107
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I see some of your have mentioned posting pictures. How do I post? And do I view them?
Inez

Comments

• HillBillyNana
    I figured it out.
    I got the picture up but it looks huge. I don't know how to make it small.
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Great picture
    I let my daughter do the pictures for me. I'll put mine on when it's my "new do" day. Coming soon. Its been 6 days since chemo, so I still have a week or so.
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    laurissa said:

Great picture
    I let my daughter do the pictures for me. I'll put mine on when it's my "new do" day. Coming soon. Its been 6 days since chemo, so I still have a week or so.

How do I post my picture with my name?
    Hi Everyone,

I'm from the dark ages and can't figure out how you got your pictures with your names to identify yourself. I really enjoy seeing all of you when I read your threads.

Roseann
  • Q088suzie
    Q088suzie Member Posts: 27
    roseann4 said:

How do I post my picture with my name?
    Hi Everyone,

I'm from the dark ages and can't figure out how you got your pictures with your names to identify yourself. I really enjoy seeing all of you when I read your threads.

Roseann

Picture
    I figured it out...just go to the top of the posting page and look for " Click here to create or update your member "About Me" page. Click on that and look for the edit button and go to photo...you can download any pix you want to show. Hope this helps. Suz PS,,I cheated a bit and put an old pix of myself (younger and skinnier!!) HAHA (Hey,,what ever makes ya feel better!!)
  • kat_harina
    kat_harina Member Posts: 6
    Q088suzie said:

Picture
    I figured it out...just go to the top of the posting page and look for " Click here to create or update your member "About Me" page. Click on that and look for the edit button and go to photo...you can download any pix you want to show. Hope this helps. Suz PS,,I cheated a bit and put an old pix of myself (younger and skinnier!!) HAHA (Hey,,what ever makes ya feel better!!)

LOL...
    Hi Suzie-

I tried to figure out the picture deal as well. Hopefully it took. Thank you for explaining.

God bless,

Kat
  • HillBillyNana
    Q088suzie said:

Picture

Or. . . . .
    Look at the left side of this page. Click on Expressions Gallery. Then you can click on photo and you get a window that allows you to browse your picture files on your computer till you find the one you want to post. I posted the one of my bald head and the profile is me last summer (2008) after my hair had grown and been cut several times. The bald style was easiest - wash and go - but this one is not too bad either. I promised my family I would never complain about my hair again. And so far I haven't.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

Or. . . . .
    Look at the left side of this page. Click on Expressions Gallery. Then you can click on photo and you get a window that allows you to browse your picture files on your computer till you find the one you want to post. I posted the one of my bald head and the profile is me last summer (2008) after my hair had grown and been cut several times. The bald style was easiest - wash and go - but this one is not too bad either. I promised my family I would never complain about my hair again. And so far I haven't.

It worked
    this time it worked and my photo I think is now up. thank yu.
  • sherria49
    sherria49 Member Posts: 126
    Q088suzie said:

Picture

Thanks Suzie!
    I also was able to figure it out with your direction. Sherri
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    sherria49 said:

Thanks Suzie!
    I also was able to figure it out with your direction. Sherri

bumping up.

bumping up.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Marcia527 said:

bumping up.

bumping up.

1,000 snapshots later....
    I finally got 1 that had both dogs, not too blurred, etc. Howie, 5yr, Honey, 2 mo. Thank you, Marcia!

Sue