How much snow for Boston area tomorrow

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Does anyone know how much snow for Boston area tomorrow?
I am having my nipple reconstruction tomorrow close to Boston, Mass at 1pm. Sounds like the drive home will be tricky and was wondering how much snow in that area.

Thank you.
Margo

Comments

• babebussie
    babebussie Member Posts: 150
    My family lives in boston
    My family lives in boston and my sister said its only suppose to be about 4-6" thats not to bad.
  • tommaseena

My family lives in boston
    My family lives in boston and my sister said its only suppose to be about 4-6" thats not to bad.

Thank god
    Thank god only 4-6 inches--I didn't want to be driving into or out of a true Nor'easter.

I will drive safely--I will just have to watch out for others on the road.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Thank god
    Thank god only 4-6 inches--I didn't want to be driving into or out of a true Nor'easter.

I will drive safely--I will just have to watch out for others on the road.

good luck and safe trip!!!

• tommaseena
    carkris said:

Updated forecast
    Just saw updated forecast 6-10"
    Leaving early just in case I run into the storm and slow traveling home tomorrow.

Thanks.
  • babebussie
    babebussie Member Posts: 150

Updated forecast
    Just saw updated forecast 6-10"
    Leaving early just in case I run into the storm and slow traveling home tomorrow.

Thanks.

Ouch!!!!! Please be careful.

Ouch!!!!! Please be careful.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Today's the Day...
    Hope ALL went well for you, Margo. Hope the weather cooperated and wasn't too bad, so that you got back and forth safely. And certainly hope the procedure was OK, too.

Kind regards, Susan
  • tommaseena

Today's the Day...
    Hope ALL went well for you, Margo. Hope the weather cooperated and wasn't too bad, so that you got back and forth safely. And certainly hope the procedure was OK, too.

Kind regards, Susan

Trip
    Took 2 1/2 hours to drive there and then they moved my day surgery from 2 to 2:40 but didn't go into the OR until 3pm then left the hospital at 4:30 and didn't get home until 10:30. The roads and snow were horrible in Massachusetts and it took 1 hr to go 15 miles. I was expecting to wake up this morning with a crap load of snow that needed to be shoveled--but we didn't even get a dusting.

I did make it home safe but exhausted from white knuckling the steering wheel.

Nipple reconstruction went well or that is what they told me--will know more when I can take the bandages off tomorrow. Some places where she injected the Novocaine(?) I had feeling/ she had to go back and numb a few extra times on the right side. Hopefully when I see her in two weeks the weather will be better.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member

Trip
    Took 2 1/2 hours to drive there and then they moved my day surgery from 2 to 2:40 but didn't go into the OR until 3pm then left the hospital at 4:30 and didn't get home until 10:30. The roads and snow were horrible in Massachusetts and it took 1 hr to go 15 miles. I was expecting to wake up this morning with a crap load of snow that needed to be shoveled--but we didn't even get a dusting.

Nipple reconstruction went well or that is what they told me--will know more when I can take the bandages off tomorrow. Some places where she injected the Novocaine(?) I had feeling/ she had to go back and numb a few extra times on the right side. Hopefully when I see her in two weeks the weather will be better.

Margo, glad to read you made
    Margo, glad to read you made it there and home, safe and sound, even though that was one long day!! Hoping for the excellent results your are looking for. Take care.
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member

Trip

Glad to hear
    that all went well despite your harrowing experience on the roads. It's been horrendus here in the DC area as well, so I understand your frustration. Now is the time to rest and be proud of another hurdle conquered.

Mimi
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Trip

Glad you are home safe and
    Glad you are home safe and hoping that the weather will be way better for your return trip. And hoping that you are delighted with the results of the nipple reconstruction.
    Stef
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Happy you got thru the
    Happy you got thru the weather and nipple reconstruction. I think we can all use some warm sunshine. This has been one heck of a winter for everyone. You never cease to impress me. A single mom who really has it together that is who you are.
  • tommaseena
    natly15 said:

Happy you got thru the
    Happy you got thru the weather and nipple reconstruction. I think we can all use some warm sunshine. This has been one heck of a winter for everyone. You never cease to impress me. A single mom who really has it together that is who you are.

single mom
    It isn't easy sometimes being a single mom but I do what I have to do.
    Jake is my life. Haven't spent too much time with him on his school vacation so will have to plan special days and evenings with him---Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We did have a great time at a Christian concert and Portland Pirates hockey game with friends last Saturday. What ever he wants to do this weekend we will do. Maybe have surprise for him Sunday afternoon--ice skating at a local rink--see how he likes it---hope he likes it but not too much that he wants to play hockey---too expensive.