Happy Valentine's Day

Taina
Taina Member Posts: 166
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everyone,
I just want to wish you all a great Valentine's Day....
Thank you all for your friendship....
even do we don't know each other the love, support,
all the things we share in this board, knowing that
are people like you that listen is priceless...
you all are part of my life, I thank you for been
so special....i thank you for been there when i
needed you the must...
Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you all!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Happy Valentine's Day from
    Happy Valentine's Day from me too. May all your candy dishes be full of chocolate unless you don't like chocolate, then may the dish be full of your favorite candy or if you don't have a sweet tooth, may it be full of something that you crave like pizza but that would be a silly thing to find in a candy dish so maybe I should just zip it. :>z
  • Tinabug
    Tinabug Member Posts: 158
    Happy Valentine's Day
    Happy Valentine's Day to you & all of the wonderful people on these boards. Thanks to each & every one of you for making this tough journey easier!!! Ya'll are my "Pink Angels."

Huge Hugs & Tons of Love,
    Tina
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Happy Valentine's Day
    I, too, wish that all of my fellow pink sisters have a wonderful, and happy valentine's day. That you enjoy your candy, flowers, dinner, and whatever your hearts desire. If you are alone, then get on this board and get a hug and some love from your fellow pink sisters.

Happy Valentine's Day.

P
  • Angel_4_James
    Angel_4_James Member Posts: 73
    From Me Toooooooo...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!! To my sisters in pink. I pray that no matter what you are going though you are able to enjoy this day of LOVE! That you feel so loved and so beautiful that nothing can effect that wonderful feeling. May it be there for you all the time not just today.

Marcia your post made me *SMILE* and *Giggle* Thanks for that!!!

BIG HUGS,
    Angel