Kids Will Be Kids~ Friday Funny! :-)

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Little Johnnie's neighbour had a baby.

Unfortunately, the baby was born without ears..

When mother and new baby came home from the hospital, Johnnie's family was invited over to see the baby.

Before they left their house, Little Johnnie's dad had a talk with him and explained that the baby had no ears.

His dad also told him that if he so much mentioned anything about the baby's missing ears or even said the word ears, he would get the smacking of his life when they came back home.

Little Johnnie told his dad he understood completely.

When Johnnie looked in the crib he said, "What a beautiful baby."

The mother said, "Why, thank you, Little Johnnie.

Johnnie said, "He has beautiful little feet and beautiful little hands, a cute little nose and really beautiful eyes. Can he see?"

"Yes", the mother replied, "we are so thankful; the Doctor said he will have 20/20 vision."

"That's great", said Little Johnnie,"coz he'd be screwed if he needed glasses".

Comments

• Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Good One
    Chen,

Made me Laugh Out Loud.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Thanks, Chen. I had seen
    Thanks, Chen. I had seen this one before but I think I laughed even harder the second time and out loud, too. Laughter really is the best medicine.
  • chenheart
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks, Chen. I had seen
    Thanks, Chen. I had seen this one before but I think I laughed even harder the second time and out loud, too. Laughter really is the best medicine.

I would absolutely LOVE to
    I would absolutely LOVE to go to a Laughter Seminar, if there is such a thing! Not just a comedy show ( tho those can be great too) but a variety of jokes and scientists/doctors somehow measuring our endorphins and stress reduction over the course of a laugh-filled weekend! And not that BC women have a corner on the market, but wouldn't it be awesome to have a roomful of bald, chemo-brained Kindred Spirits all uplifted by laughter? Along with tissues, they could also have Poise and Depends in the ladies room, as hopefully we would laugh so hard we would wet our pants!! And, is laughing to the point of peeing healthy too? Hmmmmmmmm.....research needs to be done!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    MyTurnNow said:

Thanks, Chen. I had seen

Now this is a first! I hit the "edit" button, corrected the typos, and hit post~ it corrected the typos, but left the original post! There is a gremlin in my computer, I just know it!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    chenheart said:

I would absolutely LOVE to go to a Laughter Seminar, if there is such a thing! Not just a comedy show ( tho those can be great too) but a variety of jokes and scientists/doctors somehow measuring our endorphins and stress reduction over the course of a laugh-filled weekend! And not that BC women have a corner on the market, but wouldn't it be awesome to have a roomful of bald, chemo-brained Kindred Spirits all uplifted by laughter? Along with tissues, they could also have Poise and Depends in the ladies room, as hopefully we would laugh so hard we would wet our pants!! And, is laughing to the point of peeing healthy too? Hmmmmmmmm.....research needs to be done!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

We have a boutique here
    We have a boutique here called "In The Pink" that is geared toward bc women. The owner has recently started a class called Laughology and guarantees plenty of laughter. I have received the invitations but have to admit I haven't attended yet. I may have to try one out because I really do believe that laughter is good for our bodies. The flyer that is sent out has the comment that "laughing for one minute is equivalent to ten minutes of aerobic exercise…..no joke!". So, just imagine an entire weekend....we'd all be bikini babes.
  • chenheart
    MyTurnNow said:

We have a boutique here
    We have a boutique here called "In The Pink" that is geared toward bc women. The owner has recently started a class called Laughology and guarantees plenty of laughter. I have received the invitations but have to admit I haven't attended yet. I may have to try one out because I really do believe that laughter is good for our bodies. The flyer that is sent out has the comment that "laughing for one minute is equivalent to ten minutes of aerobic exercise…..no joke!". So, just imagine an entire weekend....we'd all be bikini babes.

Oh my! I hope you do go and
    Oh my! I hope you do go and report back! Maybe insurance will cover it! That would be awesome!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • kathyDDD
    kathyDDD Member Posts: 34
    MyTurnNow said:

We have a boutique here

that sounds wonderful
    I just know I would need a supply of depends because my bladder just ain't what it used to be.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

CHen,
    My medical opinion on

CHen,
    My medical opinion on peeing and laughter is that laughing until you pee is okay. It's holding it in that is harmful. LOL
    Stef

Oh, and I love this funny.