almost done

xskeetshooter
xskeetshooter Member Posts: 169
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
wow, it was just like yesterday.When i first come on here, i think it was back in august. Was so scared .Got thru chemo , there was three things that got me thru that. Faith in god , you all , and thinking the chemo was knights flowing in my veins to kill the dragon ( cancer ).Was to be done with radation friday , but they are giving me a boost. Which i thought sounded like a good thing lmao..nooo its 6 more radation .Then its time to move on with life, you sure look at it different after going thru this.But summer is coming and i have full attention of injoying it as much as possible.

Comments

• BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    You Go Girl
    Congrats on almost being done. You beat the demon.

I will surely be glad when I am there.

Donna
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Looking back
    It is amazing when we look back to our feelings when we first joined this site. Soooo scared and all these strong women have helped us so much. I still have to go through rads but I'm right behind you looking forward to helping others as others have helped us. Congratulations and I hope you enjoy the summer more than you ever have!

Hugs ~ Mar
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Yes and as time goes by you
    Yes and as time goes by you will forget and other happier experiences will fill in memory. Everything you want to remember should be written down. Have a good time this summer!
  • xskeetshooter
    xskeetshooter Member Posts: 169
    ty
    thanks everyone, and i aint leaving. will stay on for advise to others
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

ty
    thanks everyone, and i aint leaving. will stay on for advise to others

congrats on being almost
    congrats on being almost done. I hope you enjoy the spring and summer and fall and winter etc.......