Chemo women look beautiful!

mema1963
mema1963 Member Posts: 18
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have noticed everytime i go to the cancer center, the women just look beautiful and full of life and energy! I hope and pray to be just like them while i continue my treatments!

Comments

• cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Thanks!
    I actually feel like I look OK without hair, but am still self-conscious about going out in public without something on my head. I bought this shirt that I swear I'm gonna wear out of the house once I get up my nerve (you can see it up close on my Expressions page).

I'm sure you will be just as beautiful as what you're seeing now when you go through your treatments. They really have come a long way with minimizing side effects, so chemo is much more doable these days than it was in the past.

Take care,
    Cindy
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Thanks!
    I actually feel like I look OK without hair, but am still self-conscious about going out in public without something on my head. I bought this shirt that I swear I'm gonna wear out of the house once I get up my nerve (you can see it up close on my Expressions page).

I'm sure you will be just as beautiful as what you're seeing now when you go through your treatments. They really have come a long way with minimizing side effects, so chemo is much more doable these days than it was in the past.

Take care,
    Cindy

All bc survivors are
    All bc survivors are beautiful! I saw your pic Cindy and you look great! Love the shirt too. I got some from that site also and love them.

Lex♥
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169

Thanks!

Take care,
    Cindy

Love the shirt!
    Love the shirt! And you look fantastic!

Hugs,
    Marcy
  • mema1963
    mema1963 Member Posts: 18

Thanks!

Take care,
    Cindy

Cindy you look awesome and
    Cindy you look awesome and what an inspiration you are! Love the shirt i will do my best to be as joyful as you. Thank You for being you!