Does Anyone Live in the Chicagoland Area?

Different Ballgame
Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I'm curious, are there any sisters who live in the Chicagoland area? I have been searching for a evening support group meeting where we just talk. Finally I found one at Evanston Hopsital which meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month. Ithat I just described. I got so excited and am eagerly waiting for next week. To my local sisters, do you know of any in the northwest or north area? I even wrote a letter to the president of hospital in my town because they offer nothing in the evening for the cancer patient who works. I'm waiting for his response.

Fondly,
Janelle

Comments

• blackroze1000
    blackroze1000 Member Posts: 50
    From Chi-Town Area
    Hi, Janelle. I just moved from Antioch to Georgia. When I was in Antioch, I had head/neck cancer. I went to Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Zion. FANTASTIC is the only way I can describe them. They bend over backwards for you. Every single person has a smile on their face for you. I'll bet they have some sort of meetings there. And if that is too far for you to go, I'm sure they would be happy to help you find something closer to you. Here's their info: 2520 Elisha Avenue, Zion, IL 60099, (847) 342-7400.

Good luck! (I miss the Cubbies and the Bears already, no matter how bad they are!)

Elaine :)