It is Groundhogs Day and my birthday

13»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    lynn1950 said:

Margo!
    ............Happy Birthday!!!!............

Sorry this is late. Best wishes for a terrific year. xoxoxox Lynn

This is late Margo, but,
    This is late Margo, but, Happy Birthday!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    DianeBC said:

This is late Margo, but,
    This is late Margo, but, Happy Birthday!

What did you do Margo? Was
    What did you do Margo? Was it fun? We want the scoop! lol
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    susie09 said:

What did you do Margo? Was
    What did you do Margo? Was it fun? We want the scoop! lol

Fun
    I took the day off from work to chaperone a field trip to the bowling alley. Jake and all the kids had a wonderful time and watching them have fun was worth it. I then did some volunteer hours at the school and then came home.

Nothing super duper special.

I spent the day with my little guy and his friends. One of his friends sang happy birthday to me first thing when we got to school.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Fun
    I took the day off from work to chaperone a field trip to the bowling alley. Jake and all the kids had a wonderful time and watching them have fun was worth it. I then did some volunteer hours at the school and then came home.

I spent the day with my little guy and his friends. One of his friends sang happy birthday to me first thing when we got to school.

Hugs,
    Margo

Happy belated birthday
    Happy belated birthday Margo! Sounds like you had a great day!

HUGS
  • contrail
    contrail Member Posts: 129

Fun

Hugs,
    Margo

Happy Birthday!
    Margo - I know this is two days late, but I want to wish you a very happy birthday and a great 2010!!! I haven't been on line for a couple of days, so I missed your special day. It sounds like you spent your day doing those things you enjoy and with those people you love. Can't get much better than that. Connie
  • contrail
    contrail Member Posts: 129

Fun

Hugs,
    Margo

Happy Birthday!
    Margo - I know this is two days late, but I want to wish you a very happy birthday and a great 2010!!! I haven't been on line for a couple of days, so I missed your special day. It sounds like you spent your day doing those things you enjoy and with those people you love. Can't get much better than that. Connie
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGO
    Hope you and your sister have a wonderful day!! So awesome to have such wonderful family around you. I have two older brothers and they are scared of my cancer, and my Mom passed two years ago, however; I have the most wonderful 20 year old daughter that anyone could ever have :)Sounds like that little Jake of yours is a real charm, these kids I tell ya, the just tug on my heart, I love 'em so so so so so much!!!! You have yourself the best birthday ever!!!!
    Great big birthday hugs and miles of love,
    Kari

Late, but sending you happy
    Late, but sending you happy birthday anyway!

Debby