C&A

debbie054
debbie054 Member Posts: 12
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am taking 4 rounds of c&a and then 4 rounds os taxol. I have only had 1 c&a.I have another one tomorrow. Does the exhaustion stay about the same or does it steadly get worse with each treatment?

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Debbie, they say it is
    Debbie, they say it is cumulative but I think it varies from person to person. I really didn't notice much difference until my last treatment. I was not taking the same chemo drugs, I was on taxotere and cytoxan. Good luck tomorrow and look at it that your one step closer to the finish line.
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Debbie, they say it is
    Debbie, they say it is cumulative but I think it varies from person to person. I really didn't notice much difference until my last treatment. I was not taking the same chemo drugs, I was on taxotere and cytoxan. Good luck tomorrow and look at it that your one step closer to the finish line.

That's the "cocktail" I had
    That's the "cocktail" I had and each treatment was different but I was tired after each one. I called them my crash down days. I had treatment on Wed. and by Sat. - Sun. I was down for the count. Cried all day Monday, and better by Tues. and back to work on Wed. I'd work one week the start all over again the following week.

MyTurnNow is right--it varies from person to person so hopefully you wont have these side effects.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    I think everyone is
    I think everyone is different in how the respond to the drugs. I was tired towards the end of treatment.
  • GrandmaJ
    GrandmaJ Member Posts: 209
    MyTurnNow said:

Debbie, they say it is

Side effects
    I was on Taxotere and Cytoxan too. Treatments were Fri. Sat I felt fine...Sun and Monday were days of just feeling like I had the flu....lots of sleeping...Sometimes got back to work on Tues, sometimes not until Wed. Each treatment for me gave me different side effects, but no nausea or vomiting.... Hope you feel better soon.

Judy