It is Groundhogs Day and my birthday

Comments

• Gloria09
    Gloria09 Member Posts: 190
    Margo
    Happy birthday to you and your sister! Wishing you both a very happy and healthy year to come. Haven't heard yet ... did the little guy see his shadow? My husband loves the Groundhog Day movie so we will probably watch that tonight.
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    HAPPY
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY - AND A BASKET FULL OF BIRTHDAY CHEER AND HUGS. I hope you have a wonderful day and MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE!!!!!
    Cyber Hugs - Pat
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    padee6339 said:

HAPPY
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY - AND A BASKET FULL OF BIRTHDAY CHEER AND HUGS. I hope you have a wonderful day and MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MORE!!!!!
    Cyber Hugs - Pat

Happy Birthday Margo!

Happy Birthday Margo!
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Happy Birthday to You!
    And to your dear sister!

Wishing you a day that is as special as you are. Thanks for bringing so many smiles to these boards!

Cindy
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    uuuhhhhmmmm ....
    Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you.... Happpppy Biiiiiiiirthday dear Margooooooooooo Happy birthday to you !!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo (((hugs))))
    Lisa
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Happy Birthday to you and
    Happy Birthday to you and your sister. I have twin granddaughters that will be 7 yrs old in April. Just curious if there are any other twins on this board and has your sister ever had cancer?? Did Jake get to pick out cake flavor?? My kids and grandkids give me the courage and strength to face each day of this journey. Also am looking forward to spring and being able to get outside. Take care. Marilyn
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

Happy Birthday to you and
    Happy Birthday to you and your sister. I have twin granddaughters that will be 7 yrs old in April. Just curious if there are any other twins on this board and has your sister ever had cancer?? Did Jake get to pick out cake flavor?? My kids and grandkids give me the courage and strength to face each day of this journey. Also am looking forward to spring and being able to get outside. Take care. Marilyn

Birthday cake
    My mom actually made the cake yesterday and we had it at our birthday supper. My sister is my identical mirror twin and she has never had cancer but has had breast biopsies that were hyperplasia cells.

Jake made name tags for us. His friend who turned 5 yesterday sang Happy Birthday to me first thing this morning. Had a wonderful day with the children at the bowling alley and then helped do some work for the teachers of his class.

I love Jake with my whole being--he is the one who really got me through this year--unconditional love. He is my pride and joy.

Smiling from all the love here on the board.

Love,
    Margo
  • pdv
    pdv Member Posts: 56
    Very Happy Birthday!!!
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to Margo
    Happy Birthday to You...and many more!!!!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    pdv said:

Very Happy Birthday!!!
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to Margo
    Happy Birthday to You...and many more!!!!

Cake and ice cream! Yum!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGO!

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Margo,
    Happy, Happy Birthday

Margo,

Happy, Happy Birthday to you and your sister. Sorry that Phil said 6 more weeks of winter. Not a very nice birthday gift. SO I am hoping that Jake and the rest of your family make up for that. Lots of cake and ice cream. Yummy!! Celebrate, this is a way better way than last year's birthday. Hooray!!
    Stef
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Happy Birthday Margo!! I
    Happy Birthday Margo!! I hope your day was filled with wonderful little unexpected surprises that brought you joy!!! Here is to the best year yet!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Happy Birthday, dear Margo
    Happy, happy Birthday! Wishing you many, many more shared birthday celebrations with your twin and family, and, of course, the Jakester.
  • Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Happy Birthday!!!
    I hope you had a nice day.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Wolfi said:

Happy Birthday!!!
    I hope you had a nice day.

Margo
    Happy Birthday! Wishing you many happy and healthy years to come.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988

Margo
    Happy Birthday! Wishing you many happy and healthy years to come.

Margo...sorry I missed your
    Margo...sorry I missed your "special day" but I am sending a great big Happy Birthday along with a hug to make up for it. Hope your day was special. Judy
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908

Margo...sorry I missed your
    Margo...sorry I missed your "special day" but I am sending a great big Happy Birthday along with a hug to make up for it. Hope your day was special. Judy

Happy B-day!
    Happy B-day Margo! Hope you had a great day! Yes, Phil said 6 more weeks BUT... Staten Island Chuck said no! It's a 50-50 chance and I'm going with Chuck! I've had enough! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    cruf said:

Happy B-day!
    Happy B-day Margo! Hope you had a great day! Yes, Phil said 6 more weeks BUT... Staten Island Chuck said no! It's a 50-50 chance and I'm going with Chuck! I've had enough! HUGS!!! Cathy

Late, but may it linger~
    ~all the birthday wishes. And good health and blessings!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    cruf said:

Happy B-day!

Happy Belated
    Happy Belated Birthday!

KYLEZ ♥
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Margo!
    ............Happy Birthday!!!!............

Sorry this is late. Best wishes for a terrific year. xoxoxox Lynn
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Whoops!