It is Groundhogs Day and my birthday

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I share my birthday with my sister who is 2 minutes younger than me. She has been there during this year. I appreciate everything she has done. It has been one hell of a year. Last year I was having surgery on our birthday. I will finish Herceptin this summer. Jake helped his MeMe yesterday set the table for a special birthday supper for his mom and his auntie---got to love them forever.

Hugs to all,
Margo

Hope spring comes soon.

Comments

• Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Happy Brithday, Margo!
    Wishing you a much more happy & healthy year...we all know & understand how much you deserve it! We count our blessings much more closely now and you are blessed!

Happy Birthday!

Hugs ~ Mar
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    YOU'RE SPECIAL DAY!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MARGO
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    ENJOY YOUR DAY!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGO
    Hope you and your sister have a wonderful day!! So awesome to have such wonderful family around you. I have two older brothers and they are scared of my cancer, and my Mom passed two years ago, however; I have the most wonderful 20 year old daughter that anyone could ever have :)Sounds like that little Jake of yours is a real charm, these kids I tell ya, the just tug on my heart, I love 'em so so so so so much!!!! You have yourself the best birthday ever!!!!
    Great big birthday hugs and miles of love,
    Kari
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Happy birthday Margo. I wish
    Happy birthday Margo. I wish you a much better year and many more happy birthdays.
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Margo
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MARGO (& SISTER)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    AND MANY MORE...!!!
    WISHING YOUR DAY TO BE FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, & A GROUNDHOG THAT SEES HIS SHADOW! 8-)
    ♥ Cathy
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Cat64 said:

Margo
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    AND MANY MORE...!!!
    WISHING YOUR DAY TO BE FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, & A GROUNDHOG THAT SEES HIS SHADOW! 8-)
    ♥ Cathy

happy birthday
    wishing you a happy birthday!

teresa
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    Cat64 said:

Margo
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    AND MANY MORE...!!!
    ♥ Cathy

I think you meant 'doesn't' see his shadow
    I understand he did she his shadow and that means another 6 weeks of this dreadful COLD! My kids & I always joke about all the lights around this cute little creature and how impossible it is for him not to see it! Oh well, looks like we need to bunker down and bundle up for another loooong 6 weeks ;)
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Cat64 said:

Margo
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    AND MANY MORE...!!!
    ♥ Cathy

the groundhog
    The groundhog did see his shadow so 6 more weeks of winter.
  • Booberta
    Booberta Member Posts: 61

the groundhog
    The groundhog did see his shadow so 6 more weeks of winter.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Margo! Wishing you the best in the coming year.
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Margo, Happy Birthday to
    Margo, Happy Birthday to YOU!! Wishing you a great day and a year full of joy! What time is the cake and ice cream?
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Happy, Happy Birthday to you, dear Margo!
    Yes, this WILL be a much better year for you!

Kindest regards, Susan
  • JanInMN
    JanInMN Member Posts: 149
    Isn't it great to have a
    Isn't it great to have a wonderful and supportive sister! Joyous birthday wishes to you both!
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    JanInMN said:

Isn't it great to have a
    Isn't it great to have a wonderful and supportive sister! Joyous birthday wishes to you both!

Happy Birthday. Hope you
    Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day.
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Have a birthday filled with love!
    and it sounds like you already are, Margo!

May your life be ever filled with the riches of love,

Sandy
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Cat64 said:

Margo
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    AND MANY MORE...!!!
    ♥ Cathy

Oops!
    I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wish you 6 more weeks of the Winter blast! I'm just not a morning person! :-)
    Cathy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    If anyone deserves to
    If anyone deserves to celebrate with special people, it is YOU! You bring so much light and encouragement to these boards~I smile every time I see that you have posted something. Even when days, situations, and news isn't always great! Happiest of birthdays to you and your sister~ have the best day ever!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    If anyone deserves to
    If anyone deserves to celebrate with special people, it is YOU! You bring so much light and encouragement to these boards~I smile every time I see that you have posted something. Even when days, situations, and news isn't always great! Happiest of birthdays to you and your sister~ have the best day ever!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

PS..I was about to edit out my double post, but then thought "why?" You are a twin so it is a double birthday deserving a double post!!!! :-)
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    chenheart said:

If anyone deserves to

Hugs,
    Chen♥

PS..I was about to edit out my double post, but then thought "why?" You are a twin so it is a double birthday deserving a double post!!!! :-)

♫ Happy Birthday Margo ♫
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    Jeanne D said:

♫ Happy Birthday Margo ♫
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Margo, Wanted to wish you a
    Margo, Wanted to wish you a happy birthday. How wonderful it must be to share this with your sister. All of you incl. Jake eat lots of cake and ice cream. Hoping you celebrate many more happy ones to come.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Happy birthday! 6 weeks will
    Happy birthday! 6 weeks will go by quickly and spring will be here soon.