As I sit on the sideline watching this debate.........

2»

Comments

• KATE58
    KATE58 Member Posts: 299
    dorookie said:

Family
    I believe we are family and like it was already pointed out, families fight, and then life goes on. I totally appreciate everyeone here and all their different beliefs, its what makes each of us their own person. Regardless of religion, we all have one thing in common and that is cancer, we all struggle with it either as having it, or caring for someone that does. This has always been a place for anyone to come and be welcomed. For me this board holds no borders.

This board and everyone on it has and continues to be such a great support for me. I love everyone here, and pray for everyone (my beliefs).

I just want us all to be healthy and happy.

Buzz, hun or sweetie is fine with me, if you keeping track.

Phil, love ya man, and your views o nthings, always makes me think and sometimes see the other side of things, Keep on!!

God Bless
    Beth

Buzzard,I have always said
    Buzzard,I have always said you are a wise man.
    you can call me hun, sweetie, whatever you like.

Phil,glad you are staying.

I'm only human ,and I make mistakes,but my basic
    policy is ,if I can't say anything positive or encouraging,
    I try to say nothing at all.
    I have from day one felt like I could always come here to get not only
    information ,but to be lifted up when I am feeling down,and to know that I
    am not alone.
    I don't feel it's necessary for averyone to agree with me or for me to agree with
    everyone else. I find the diversity of opinions stimulating and refreshing.
    But I don't like mean.We are bound by a common enemy, CANCER, and mean has no place here.
  • KATE58 said:

Buzzard,I have always said
    Buzzard,I have always said you are a wise man.
    you can call me hun, sweetie, whatever you like.

Phil,glad you are staying.

I'm only human ,and I make mistakes,but my basic
    policy is ,if I can't say anything positive or encouraging,
    I try to say nothing at all.
    I have from day one felt like I could always come here to get not only
    information ,but to be lifted up when I am feeling down,and to know that I
    am not alone.
    I don't feel it's necessary for averyone to agree with me or for me to agree with
    everyone else. I find the diversity of opinions stimulating and refreshing.
    But I don't like mean.We are bound by a common enemy, CANCER, and mean has no place here.

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

I agree completely
    enough of the BS..Lets get back to basic 101 cancer butt kickin' class.......and it knows that we know just how to do it too.....big boots and an attitude... :)
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    well said...
    ...Buzzard. I don't post much but I do read, probably a couple times a week. You're a warm, sincere human being and though I can't remember if you ever called me hun, I wouldn't be offended in the least.

I think that keeping the forum open is important, and it's more likely to stay so when people feel they can express themselves. And if some people don't like it, well I guess that's part of expressing also.
    Aud
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member

Thank you for your post
    Thank you for your post Buzzard. Very thoughtful of you. I for one want it to be known that when you say hon, sweetie etc. I find it very endearing and take it as you mean it. Terms of endearment.

I have not been posting much lately as I'm having trouble with concentration and putting my thoughts into words. I have very much love and respect for all who post here. I have been hesitant to post anything because I'm afraid that I will unintentionally offend someone.I would never do that intentionally. I type long posts and then read them before posting and end up deleting them. When I first came here I felt a freedom to respond, ask questions, vent etc. without even thinking. Now I find myself second guessing everything I write. What I'm trying to say is......lets all give each other the benefit of the doubt. Let's give grace to everyone...let's believe that we all want only the best for each other, let's love and respect one another in our diversity. Let's accept each other for who we are. That is what makes us so unique, our differences. We aren't helping anyone by arguing amongst ourselves. I wonder how I would feel if I had just come here for the first time and saw all this division or if I just lost a loved one who was a part of this wonderful family.

Please let us all try to care for one another, respect one another, and begin helping one another again.

Please take this the way I mean it...with love, respect and a desire for healing to take place.

Debbie (gramma) I'm going to push post now before I chicken out. Hehe

that's the way, Debbie!
    like I said, we need to feel freedom to express ourselves, for better or worse. We're imperfect and that's ok.
    Aud
  • thready
    thready Member Posts: 474
    Buzzard said:

I agree completely
    enough of the BS..Lets get back to basic 101 cancer butt kickin' class.......and it knows that we know just how to do it too.....big boots and an attitude... :)

Call me sweetie or hun
    Buzzard,
    You can call me sweetie or hun any time. Can we call you handsome?
    Jan