Myshell

terri805
terri805 Member Posts: 122
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I hope all went well for you yesterday. I was thinking about you as I was laying waiting to be taken away for surgery. I am doing ok with the exception of the waiting anxiously for the path report expected Tues. I pray for clean margins so I can move on with treatment. Let me know how things went for you. Hugs, Terri

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Good luck with your path
    Good luck with your path report Terri. Let us know what you find out.

And, Myshell, post when you can too.

Sue :)
  • Myshell
    Myshell Member Posts: 31
    Ritzy said:

Good luck with your path
    Good luck with your path report Terri. Let us know what you find out.

And, Myshell, post when you can too.

Sue :)

Hi Terri
    aw too sweet..I just got on line and thougt "I have to check in with Terri"!! So thanks for thinking of me too. Just a little sore today. They made 2 incisions to check out 2 areas. I hate the waiting...and i really HATE anesthesia. Otherwise I'm good just watching movies and being bored on the couch! My doctor said she should know something by Wednesday..Hope you are doing well. Let's keep each other posted.
  • terri805
    terri805 Member Posts: 122
    Myshell said:

Hi Terri
    aw too sweet..I just got on line and thougt "I have to check in with Terri"!! So thanks for thinking of me too. Just a little sore today. They made 2 incisions to check out 2 areas. I hate the waiting...and i really HATE anesthesia. Otherwise I'm good just watching movies and being bored on the couch! My doctor said she should know something by Wednesday..Hope you are doing well. Let's keep each other posted.

My shell,how are you?
    How are you doing Myshell? I am doing ok with the exception that my breast is swollen from the lymphatic fluid collection. I got my pathology report today with great news that the re excision margins are clear also. What a relief. The next step for me is to see the oncologist and radiologist next Tues to set up my treatment plan. Let me know how you are.
    Hugs, Terri
  • Myshell
    Myshell Member Posts: 31
    terri805 said:

My shell,how are you?
    How are you doing Myshell? I am doing ok with the exception that my breast is swollen from the lymphatic fluid collection. I got my pathology report today with great news that the re excision margins are clear also. What a relief. The next step for me is to see the oncologist and radiologist next Tues to set up my treatment plan. Let me know how you are.
    Hugs, Terri

Terri..
    Thanks Terri..
    Yeah CONGRATULATIONS on your good report..now you can get on with it..
    I have not heard yet. My surgeon said I will probably not hear until today (Wednesday)..so now I am a little anxious. My breast remains a little sore and I feel the "pulling" sensation. I slept without a bra last night because I wanted too.
    I'll post as soon as I know anything...I LOVE waiting :)...
    So glad for your good report..keep us posted how the rads and treatment go.
    Myshell