Done today

2»

Comments

• KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I'm dancing for you!!!
    You are my hero!!! YEA!!!! Rest well, my love!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    CONGRATULATIONS
    CONGRATULATIONS

You did it.

YOU give me hope.

Donna
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I'm so happy for you, too.
    I'm so happy for you, too. Congratulations!!! Enjoy your break and before you know it surgery and rads will be over! Good luck and take care.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Chemo accomplished.
    Chemo accomplished. Hallelujah!! You are well on your way. I cant wait to post the end of my chemo. I hope the neuropathy dissipates a little more each day. Carkris I'm so happy for you.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    natly15 said:

Chemo accomplished.
    Chemo accomplished. Hallelujah!! You are well on your way. I cant wait to post the end of my chemo. I hope the neuropathy dissipates a little more each day. Carkris I'm so happy for you.

I really needed all your
    I realay needed all your input to really decide and I went with my heart as was advised and really decided at the end I feel happy with my decision. Chen it is exactly like that people are reaching for me thinkking I will fall I am just unsteady. They explain with the numb feet that the brain does not get the message so you have to stand or bend your knees to give out the message. i am going to take the B now and glutamine and see if thst helps. after this week. I have had so many problems with digestion I was a fraid before. wishing everyone a good day and thanks again. Its weird for you to call me car kris as it is an abbreviation of my kids names. wht I live for its really Penny hugs
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Cat64 said:

Carkris
    Yay! Congrats on finishing Chemo! Whew! That part is finally over!! It's been 3 months since I finished and I have finally passed the stubble stage on re-growth. It doesn't take long.
    You'll be feeling better before ya know it. Rest up & relax now. Keep us posted on your surgery.
    Take Gentle Care of Yourself
    Cathy

Finished chemo!
    Finished chemo! Congrats!

Debby
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Congrats
    Congrats to you and all of us on the road to survival. Hugs for almost being totally done. Good luck with ur rads and surgeries. Gayla
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Congratulations Carkis on
    Congratulations Carkis on finishing your chemo. That is a real achievement. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope the hair starts to grow right now. Hugs. Judy

Congrats to you!
    Congrats to you!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Katz77 said:

Congrats
    Congrats to you and all of us on the road to survival. Hugs for almost being totally done. Good luck with ur rads and surgeries. Gayla

So very happy for you! A
    So very happy for you! A big congrats to you!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    scout5000 said:

Congratulations!
    You did it! That is so wonderful.

WTG Carkris! Congrats on
    WTG Carkris! Congrats on finishing chemo!

Hugs, Diane ♥
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Bringing up the rear.... But
    Bringing up the rear.... But didn't want to miss the opportunity to congratulate you on finishing~!!! Take good care of yourself and rest up!

♥ & hugs,

~T