Prayer Request

13»

Comments

• Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Praying
    Praying that all will be benign. Positive thoughts and hugs cybering ur way. Fingers crossed too :-))
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Katz77 said:

Praying
    Praying that all will be benign. Positive thoughts and hugs cybering ur way. Fingers crossed too :-))

Lady Di
    Sending you prayers. Hoping to hear good news from you.

Kristin ♥
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762
    Kristin N said:

Lady Di
    Sending you prayers. Hoping to hear good news from you.

Kristin ♥

Dear Lord
    Watch over Lady Di and place your loving arms around her. Please let her news be good, and if it's not, please let her therapy bring her back to the noncancer stage again soon.
    Amen.

I've talked to so many women while getting chemo that have fought it off so many times! The record so far is 7! and she looked the healthiest of all. I hope you're not going to have to do that, but there is hope if you do.

Please keep us posted.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Mama G said:

Dear Lord
    Watch over Lady Di and place your loving arms around her. Please let her news be good, and if it's not, please let her therapy bring her back to the noncancer stage again soon.
    Amen.

I've talked to so many women while getting chemo that have fought it off so many times! The record so far is 7! and she looked the healthiest of all. I hope you're not going to have to do that, but there is hope if you do.

Please keep us posted.

Praying for you!

Praying for you!
  • canoegirl
    canoegirl Member Posts: 169
    ladydi1
    You are in my prayers!
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Hugs & prayers sent your
    Hugs & prayers sent your way..

Let us know how your biopsy comes out.
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    I will pray that the biopsy
    I will pray that the biopsy is benign. God bless.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Eil4186 said:

I will pray that the biopsy
    I will pray that the biopsy is benign. God bless.

Praying
    Praying that you will get the news of benign!

HUGS
  • Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808

Praying
    Praying that you will get the news of benign!

HUGS

Dear Ladydi, Sorry that
    Dear Ladydi, Sorry that you're going thru so much right now. I'm adding my prayers to all those going up for you. Hoping we'll soon get the good news that its benign. Keep us posted and know that you are loved and being supported during this difficult time.
  • taleena
    taleena Member Posts: 1,612 Member
    Lady Di... keeping you in my
    Lady Di... keeping you in my prayers, and sending extra positive thoughts your way... hang in there... we're here for you...just as you have been there for us!

♥ & hugs,

~T
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    taleena said:

Lady Di... keeping you in my
    Lady Di... keeping you in my prayers, and sending extra positive thoughts your way... hang in there... we're here for you...just as you have been there for us!

♥ & hugs,

~T

I also am praying that the
    I also am praying that the words you hear are benign LadyDi1.
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Dear Lord I pray that you
    Dear Lord I pray that you will give ladydi strength and comfort as only you can. I pray that she will feel your love and warmth through this uncertain time. Let her feel the love of all her friends and family through You. Amen