Surgery tomorrow

Kisma
Kisma Member Posts: 41
edited March 2014 in Skin Cancer #1
So I am running around my house like a mad woman doing laundry, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens as I have company arriving Friday. Tomorrow I am going in for a simple procedure, but nerve racking none the less. My other concern is a spot that the doctor notice with my last check up that has not gone away. It is on my forehead where I have already had a MOHS done. uuug... I am sure its just my nerves and stress. But none the less I will bring it to her attention.

My niece is getting married and she is coming up Friday to hang out and talk wedding... I don't need to clean my house for her, but it make me feel better.

I will be ok.. .just needed to rant.

Comments

• gailaj
    gailaj Member Posts: 36
    Will think a good thought for you today
    Hi Kisma -

I will be thinking a good thought for you today. Hope it's over by the time you read this!

Gail
  • Kisma
    Kisma Member Posts: 41
    gailaj said:

Will think a good thought for you today
    Hi Kisma -

I will be thinking a good thought for you today. Hope it's over by the time you read this!

Gail

Went well
    Surgery went as expected. It is amazing how different doctors are from one another. I have been blessed in that I have had AMAZING dermatologist. Because we moved recently I was referred by doctor in TX to a friend of hers here and she is wonderful.

She did decide to take three more biopy's because of where there located, so I am again waiting.

I am sore but doing well.
  • gailaj
    gailaj Member Posts: 36
    Kisma said:

Went well
    Surgery went as expected. It is amazing how different doctors are from one another. I have been blessed in that I have had AMAZING dermatologist. Because we moved recently I was referred by doctor in TX to a friend of hers here and she is wonderful.

She did decide to take three more biopy's because of where there located, so I am again waiting.

Good
    Hi Kisma,
    Glad the surgery went well, at least that part is over.

Gail
  • JR1949
    JR1949 Member Posts: 230
    Kisma said:

Went well

Great News Kisma
    Kisma,
    Glad to hear that your surgery did go well and you are blessed with a good doctor that you feel comfortable with. That is very important.

I am praying for you and wishing you good times.

JR