Sad news but i'm ok...

13»

Comments

• LC815
    LC815 Member Posts: 155
    Congratulations (I know that sounds odd)
    Kari,
    You knew you had to do all you could to get better. Seperating from someone who was not good for you had to be done so that you can heal. Get yourself healthy first. One thing at a time. You need to get this surgery over with and then you can start thinking about the marriage again -- when and if you feel the time is right.
    Peace,
    Linda
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    LC815 said:

Congratulations (I know that sounds odd)
    Kari,
    You knew you had to do all you could to get better. Seperating from someone who was not good for you had to be done so that you can heal. Get yourself healthy first. One thing at a time. You need to get this surgery over with and then you can start thinking about the marriage again -- when and if you feel the time is right.
    Peace,
    Linda

I wish you the best Kari!
    I wish you the best Kari! You are doing what is best for you at this time and that is all that counts!

HUGS
  • Mama G
    Mama G Member Posts: 762

I wish you the best Kari!
    I wish you the best Kari! You are doing what is best for you at this time and that is all that counts!

HUGS

Time for an update, girlie!!
    How are you doing?????
  • Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    KathiM said:

Aw, sweetheart, I'm sorry....
    But, if this makes you happier, then so be it! Do you have a support team to help thru the surgery recovery? My daughter and a close girlfriend took over when Hans left as his father died...in Holland...lol...in some ways, I got better care with my ladies...

Hugs, Kathi

TYPO!
    Major typo in this reply, Kathi! ;)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Mama G said:

Time for an update, girlie!!
    How are you doing?????

Hey Kari
    Hope that everything is better with you now Kari! We are all here to support you!

♥ Noel