Hi guys and gals

GOOFYLADIE
GOOFYLADIE Member Posts: 232 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I am sort of kind of back. My surgeon says things went great. My cervical fusions went well. My body was trying to make the fusions on its on. So that had to be cut and dug out and replace with new bone fragments and I have metal plates and screws in my neck. No loss of motion. fusion was on 4 and 5 6 and 7 vertebrae. My right arm issues they hope are because there was nothing protecting the spinal cord and nerves that has now been taken care of. I am a sore and feel like deep bone brusing and sometimes if up to much just want decapitation.LOL But thats my fault. I have no patience what so ever any more or ever I guess I like to keep 40 plates spinning I do it well. That one thing, I can get done but will take me all day.LOL 40 get done with time to spare. Wierd! I am copy and pasting this because my arms are still kind of like noodles and I am not to use them much for two more weeks. So I filled you all in enough, if not pm me and I will get back to you as I can. Glad to see you all here. I cruised the board a couple times just couldn't put in anything down.
Lots of warm huge hugs your way, and I am reading on hear when I can.
Goofyladie (Cass)

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    I got a funny feeling you'll be back to full tilt soon enough.......LOL.......Love ya, Buzz
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    Hey Goof
    It sure is nice to see you posting again. I've missed you. I hope you heal up fast and get them arms working for our boxing match next week.. Just kidding!!! It good to see you're back. We've missed ya

Life is funny sometimes

Brooks
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Hey Cass
    No hurry - no rush :)

Rest is in order for you - that's my Rx for you right now. It will all be right here when you are back up to things - all of us know it's break time from the board after a surgery.

Very glad that things went well - be careful in those airports now, don't want to set off the alarms with your new metal, LOL :)

-Craig
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    Hi Cass,
    I am so glad to see

Hi Cass,

I am so glad to see you back! I am glad the surgery went well. Thanks for keeping us posted! Take good care.
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Glad
    Glad you are doing ok,I hope you heal quickly,and get lots of rest.
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Hey!
    It's good to hear from you! Hope everything gets better and better each day!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Wow
    Glad you are doing better. Happy to hear that the surgery was a success too. You need to get some rest and don't overdo it.

Kim
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    Hi Cassie,

It sounds like your surgery went well, overall, but man- that's a lot to deal with and recover from! Thanks for the update. You hang in there and I imagine you'll fully recover. I'll keep you in prayer for a good recovery and for good rest.

God bless,
    Lisa
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    lisa42 said:

Hi Cassie,

It sounds like your surgery went well, overall, but man- that's a lot to deal with and recover from! Thanks for the update. You hang in there and I imagine you'll fully recover. I'll keep you in prayer for a good recovery and for good rest.

God bless,
    Lisa

Hey Cassie!
    Sounds like it all went really good. REST.......... u b n my prayers :)))

Jennie