Comment not showing up?

Skeezie
Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Has anyone else posted a comment, hit "Post Comment" but the comment doesn't show up? This has happened to me several times.

Am I doing something wrong?

Judy :-)

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Judy
    Yes I have! It's so frustrating especially when it's a good, long post and then it disappears!
    Sometimes it takes me a while to type a post, or I have to leave and come back to it, so I thought maybe it was because I took too long? Don't think it's anything we are doing. You can always send Greta an e-mail & ask. Wondering why myself???
    Cathy
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Cat64 said:

Judy
    Yes I have! It's so frustrating especially when it's a good, long post and then it disappears!
    Sometimes it takes me a while to type a post, or I have to leave and come back to it, so I thought maybe it was because I took too long? Don't think it's anything we are doing. You can always send Greta an e-mail & ask. Wondering why myself???
    Cathy

I have found
    I have found that the site runs very slow at different times of the day. And then there are time where it doesn't do anything and freezes. I have defragged my computer and scan for viruses just about every other day so I know that it is not my computer. This happens to me at work sometimes as well.

Margo
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471

I have found
    I have found that the site runs very slow at different times of the day. And then there are time where it doesn't do anything and freezes. I have defragged my computer and scan for viruses just about every other day so I know that it is not my computer. This happens to me at work sometimes as well.

Margo

ive been having problems
    ive been having problems to !
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    teresa41 said:

ive been having problems
    ive been having problems to !

I'm glad it's not just me...
    Like you Cathy, it seems it's mostly when it's a long post that I have really put some thought into...then poof. lol

Judy :-)
  • greta
    greta Member Posts: 237 Member
    the problem has been reported
    I'm sorry you all have been having problems with the site. I reported it to the web team yesterday.
    Greta
    Your CSN staff
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    greta said:

the problem has been reported
    I'm sorry you all have been having problems with the site. I reported it to the web team yesterday.
    Greta
    Your CSN staff

Thanks!
    Thanks Greta - we appreciate it!
    Pat
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    padee6339 said:

Thanks!
    Thanks Greta - we appreciate it!
    Pat

Thanks Greta
    The site is freezing on me and last night, it said the server was overloaded and I couldn't get on.

Leeza