Comments

• ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    will do
    hang in there lady hugs and love to u
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    The Lord bless you and keep
    The Lord bless you and keep you and grant you peace during this time and always. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I will pray for speedy recovery, good test results and strength and courage for you. Lola
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Peace and prayers to you,
    Peace and prayers to you, dear Ladydi. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Prayers are with you.
    I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer.I Pray for no reacurance.I just finished all my treatments and am trying to live with the fear of it comming back.Good luck to you.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    chenheart said:

You have every prayer,
    You have every prayer, positive thought,hope and best wishes for a clean bill of health that this family of Kindred Spirits can muster.

Please let us know what happens with you~ you are an important part of this site and we care about you.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Ofcourse
    I am sending you my prayers!

♥ Noel
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Ladydi, you have everyone's
    Ladydi, you have everyone's prayers on the board that the breast area is benign. I'm so sorry you are having to go through the uncertainty and fear again. I'm praying you have many years of celebrating cancer-free status. Good luck on the Mohs surgery, my husband also had it by the outer corner of his left eye. Sending hugs your way, Lili
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    teresa41 said:

praying for benign.
    praying for benign

Sending you prayers and good
    Sending you prayers and good thoughts!
  • debbie054
    debbie054 Member Posts: 12

Ladydi, you have everyone's
    Ladydi, you have everyone's prayers on the board that the breast area is benign. I'm so sorry you are having to go through the uncertainty and fear again. I'm praying you have many years of celebrating cancer-free status. Good luck on the Mohs surgery, my husband also had it by the outer corner of his left eye. Sending hugs your way, Lili

Sending you all my prayers
    Sending you all my prayers best wishes and hugs.
  • terri805
    terri805 Member Posts: 122
    debbie054 said:

Sending prayers your way
    Ladydi 1,

I am sending my prayer your way. I will be praying for your biopsy to be free of cancer and for you to have the best outcome for your Mohs surgery. may God comfort and carry you through this difficult time.

hugs, Terri
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    debbie054 said:

Thinking of you and sending
    Thinking of you and sending you prayers LadyDi! Please keep us updated.

Debby
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Katz77 said:

Positive thoughts
    andprayers are on the way. Love and hugs, Gayla

Sending you positive
    Sending you positive thoughts and prayers!

KYLEZ ♥
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Ladydi, I am sending
    Ladydi, I am sending positive thoughts your way. Please keep us posted and I'm thinking benign!!! Take care.
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Morning LadyDi--sending
    Morning LadyDi--sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for a good outcome on your biobsy and also many healing vibes for your surgery and recovery next week. Hang in there. We are stronger than we think. Take care. Marilyn
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    MyTurnNow said:

Ladydi, I am sending
    Ladydi, I am sending positive thoughts your way. Please keep us posted and I'm thinking benign!!! Take care.

Ladydi
    Sending you positive vibes and hoping that this new suspicious area is nothing!! Hugs! Jane
  • Darlene_Mays
    Darlene_Mays Member Posts: 20
    Prayers
    I'm new on this site, but I am sending good thoughts and plenty of Prayers. Hang tough and keep the Faith!
  • terri805
    terri805 Member Posts: 122

Prayers
    I'm new on this site, but I am sending good thoughts and plenty of Prayers. Hang tough and keep the Faith!

denver metro
    Hi Ladydi,
    I sent you a personal message a few days ago just wondering if you received it?You are in my prayers. Hope all is going ok for you. Hugs, Terri
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Sending...
    Heartfelt hopes your way, Ladydi1, for benign results tomorrow.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867

Sending...
    Heartfelt hopes your way, Ladydi1, for benign results tomorrow.

Kind regards, Susan

LadyDi ♥
    I am praying for you! I just know that the results will be benign!</♥</font>

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • LC815
    LC815 Member Posts: 155
    God Father; I ask it in
    God Father; I ask it in Jesus’ name that this woman is healed and restored, guide the doctors in her care, bless her and keep her, restore her to what she once was in good health. Strengthen her physically and mentally and spiritually, and I ask that You give her peace. Amen
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Lifting you in Prayer
    Ladydi I am so sorry you are having to deal with this again, I most certainly will be lifting you in prayer for no recurrence, peace of mind and comfort. You have always been an inspiration to me, I wish you well and be assured prayers are being lifted for you.

Hugs,

RE