A Few Monday Ha Ha's For You

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Step Back, I Know First-Aid

When a car skidded on wet pavement and struck a telephone pole, several bystanders ran over to help the driver. A woman was the first to reach the victim, but a man rushed in and pushed her aside. "Step aside, lady," he barked. "I've taken a course in first-aid!"

The woman watched for a few minutes, then tapped him on the shoulder. "Pardon me," she said. "But when you get to the part about calling a doctor, I'm right here."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Supermarket Checkout

A woman went to a discount store to purchase several items. When she finally got to the checker, she learned one of her items had no price.

She thought she'd die of embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and boomed out for all the store to hear, "Price check on lane thirteen. Tampax. Supersize."

But if that wasn't bad enough, the person looking for the price misunderstood the word "Tampax" for "Thumbtacks."

In a businesslike tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom, "Do you want the kind you push in with your thumb or the kind you pound in with a hammer?"

I hope you got a laugh from these. I did!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    HA
    I love these, especially the supermarket one. Thanks!

Megan
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I've sent this to my beau....
    He is a doctor, and many times, when I try to diagnose myself, I get told pretty much the same thing as your first funny...ROFL!!!

Thanks so much for the giggles!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    Thanks for the laugh!

Thanks for the laugh!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Ha, ha!!! Thanks, Susie, I
    Ha, ha!!! Thanks, Susie, I think my favorite is also the grocery store one. Hee hee.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Ha, ha!!! Thanks, Susie, I
    Ha, ha!!! Thanks, Susie, I think my favorite is also the grocery store one. Hee hee.

Funny!
    LOL! Yea, I love the grocery store one too!!

Sue :)
  • rainbow4
    rainbow4 Member Posts: 137
    good giggles
    Thanks, Susie - I need a laugh today. Went to the surgeon for a routine check, and ended up having a lymph node biopsy. Fingers and toes crossed!
    rainbow4
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    rainbow4 said:

good giggles
    Thanks, Susie - I need a laugh today. Went to the surgeon for a routine check, and ended up having a lymph node biopsy. Fingers and toes crossed!
    rainbow4

funny
    very funny!
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    teresa41 said:

funny
    very funny!

ROFLMAO
    These were hilarious. Absolutely love the grocery store one! Thanks!</♥</font>

Love, Jeanne ♥</♥</font>
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Susie, you rock! xoxoxox
    Susie, you rock! xoxoxox Lynn
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    lynn1950 said:

Susie, you rock! xoxoxox
    Susie, you rock! xoxoxox Lynn

Thanks
    Thanks for the laughs.

Margo
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

Thanks
    Thanks for the laughs.

Margo

He He
    Thanks Susie for the big laugh!

Angie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Angie2U said:

He He
    Thanks Susie for the big laugh!

Angie

Love these! I sent them on
    Love these! I sent them on to several friends so that they could get a laugh too!

Thanks Susie!

KYLEZ ♥