Info for newbies

sweetvickid
sweetvickid Member Posts: 459 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I have tried doing a search and can't find a later posting that had all sort of info for newbiew. Just had an old classmate join the sisterhood and would like to send her the info. Anybody able to hlep me?

Comments

• teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    try to help
    i will try to help you i typed in newbie information for breast cancer you can try it and see if the information is on there that you are looking for.

good luck hope this helps!

:0) teresa
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    I know there was one a while
    I know there was one a while back that someone posted specifically for the newbies, if I can find it I will bump it up. She can search for specific things that she may want to find information on. as an example, when I first joined I searched "Cytoxin and Taxotere" and found some older posts which were useful to me.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    elm3544 said:

I know there was one a while
    I know there was one a while back that someone posted specifically for the newbies, if I can find it I will bump it up. She can search for specific things that she may want to find information on. as an example, when I first joined I searched "Cytoxin and Taxotere" and found some older posts which were useful to me.

What information is she
    What information is she wanting? If you can be more specific, just type it in the search and you will get lots of threads about it. Hope you find it.

Megan