Sad news but i'm ok...

pinkkari09
pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hey pinks....just wanted to let you know that I have moved out of my home....(separation from my husband). It's really hard for me but it truly is the best, its been a rocky road for about 10 years. So what makes me sad is I don't have internet at my place and I can't post and read posts like I used too....I will get to a local coffee shop as often I can to check in on all of you....and to update you on my upcoming surgery (oh boy, its going to be a big one and I'm scared!!!). Thanks again for all your wonderful responses to every thing I have posted, all of you truly make this journey easier :)
Love and Peace,
Kari

Comments

• Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    You take care of yourself,
    You take care of yourself, and we will be here when you can post. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Kathy
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Kat11 said:

You take care of yourself,
    You take care of yourself, and we will be here when you can post. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Kathy

I am sorry through all this
    I am sorry through all this you are dealing with so much more. keep us posted. best wishes on your surgery.
  • tat2granny
    tat2granny Member Posts: 77
    carkris said:

I am sorry through all this you are dealing with so much more. keep us posted. best wishes on your surgery.

Sorry
    But if that's what it takes to make you happy, then you go girl!! My prayers are with you. Hope to hear from you soon!!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    carkris said:

Kari, I am so sorry about
    Kari, I am so sorry about this. Just know that we are here for you!

Hugs, Angie
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    carkris said:

Kari
    Kari,
    I know how you feel. I had my soon to be ex move out 2 months before I got my diagnosis. I have Jake, my 6 1/2 yr old son, now to help me with things.

We need to get negative things out of our lives so we can deal with US.

My thoughts are with you.

Many Hugs,
    Margo
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    So sorry, Kari...
    Please do check in when you can. Will continue to send hopeful thoughts your way.

Kind regards, Susan
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471

Kari
    Kari,
    I know how you feel. I had my soon to be ex move out 2 months before I got my diagnosis. I have Jake, my 6 1/2 yr old son, now to help me with things.

We need to get negative things out of our lives so we can deal with US.

My thoughts are with you.

Many Hugs,
    Margo

kari
    just wishing you the best good luck on surgery!

:0) teresa
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

So sorry, Kari...
    Please do check in when you can. Will continue to send hopeful thoughts your way.

Kind regards, Susan

I am sorry too Kari. But,
    I am sorry too Kari. But, you have to do what is best for YOU! Let us know how things go with you.

Lex
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    Alexis F said:

I am sorry too Kari. But,
    I am sorry too Kari. But, you have to do what is best for YOU! Let us know how things go with you.

Lex

Kari, I am so sorry about all of the things that are going on with you, and wish you peace and comfort in the coming weeks. Boy, when it rains, it pours. Please check in as often as you can, and we will all be waiting to hear how the surgery goes. Best thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Hugs, Judy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Sweet Sister~ When you feel
    Sweet Sister~ When you feel that tug on your ♥ and your fingers being squeezed ever so gently, just know it is us protecting your spirit and holding your hand on this next phase of your journey.

As I have quoted more times than I can remember:

"We do what we have to do, so we can do what we want to do."

May those words give you an extra portion of courage and resolve....we love you!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • TLynn0102
    TLynn0102 Member Posts: 86

Kari, I am so sorry about all of the things that are going on with you, and wish you peace and comfort in the coming weeks. Boy, when it rains, it pours. Please check in as often as you can, and we will all be waiting to hear how the surgery goes. Best thoughts and prayers are coming your way. Hugs, Judy

Hi Kari,
    I am sorry to hear

Hi Kari,
    I am sorry to hear about your situation, I hope that you can find the peace you deserve. Please post when you can and I wish you the very best with your upcoming surgery. I will keep you in my prayers.
    Hugs,
    Tracey
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Persevere my girl
    Hi Kari,

I wish I could squeeze your hands, look you in the eyes and tell you "Persevere my girl". This
    sentence has worked wonders for me, one of my very good friends has made this our magic
    code when nothing is going the way it is supposed to, we can only overcome by pure perseverance.
    In life the only thing we can take for granted is change. This too will be over soon. It's seem a bit
    too much but also it was necessary for you to separate from you husband if he was not giving you
    the support you need. This is all about YOU, don't forget, spoil yourself, get a massage, go out
    for dinner... anything, anything to make yourself feel better. So take good care of yourself.
    You are going through enough with B/C, don't let anything else add to your worries.
    Again, I am not one just for words and I think this site can be so much more, if you were near
    you could use my internet as much as you needed. I hope someone will be by your side for
    your surgery. I wish all the best from the bottom of my heart.

Ayse
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    chenheart said:

Sweet Sister~ When you feel
    Sweet Sister~ When you feel that tug on your ♥ and your fingers being squeezed ever so gently, just know it is us protecting your spirit and holding your hand on this next phase of your journey.

As I have quoted more times than I can remember:

"We do what we have to do, so we can do what we want to do."

May those words give you an extra portion of courage and resolve....we love you!

Hugs,
    Chen

Beautiful, Chen.Kari, I'm
    Beautiful, Chen.

Kari, I'm so sorry that this has to happen now, and I will pray for peace and comfort for you and your children. Post when you can.

Joyce
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Aw, sweetheart, I'm sorry....
    But, if this makes you happier, then so be it! Do you have a support team to help thru the surgery recovery? My daughter and a close girlfriend took over when Hans left as his father died...in Holland...lol...in some ways, I got better care with my ladies...

Hugs, Kathi
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Maybe get a laptop. If
    Maybe get a laptop. If someone close by had a "Network" or a "wireless router, maybe you can "Access" it. My son's Gf comes over and she can access the internet because we have a wireless router.

Sorry for what you are going through, will be thinking and praying for you,hon.
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    lanie940 said:

Maybe get a laptop. If
    Maybe get a laptop. If someone close by had a "Network" or a "wireless router, maybe you can "Access" it. My son's Gf comes over and she can access the internet because we have a wireless router.

Sorry for what you are going through, will be thinking and praying for you,hon.

Kari....I'm
    Thinking of you!! I too split with the Man I loved in the middle of my battle.. No words to descrbe the heart shattering impact it had..BUT I had my Daughter who became my Rock and my Best Friend was always there and I thank God everyday for them!! God will certinly make sure you are cared for!! You can count on that!! He knows who needs to be in your life right now and who doesn't... Be stong and move on!!! and you will Persevere!!!!
  • Lynda53
    Lynda53 Member Posts: 210
    Kari so sorry to hear
    only you know what is best. Perhaps you can find laptop from acs or craigs?
    Post when you can, best of luck with your surgery. You will be in my thoughts.
    Peace
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Lynda53 said:

Kari so sorry to hear
    only you know what is best. Perhaps you can find laptop from acs or craigs?
    Post when you can, best of luck with your surgery. You will be in my thoughts.
    Peace

so sorry
    Kari,

I'm sorry. I don't what else to say except know that i'm sorry and i'm thinking about you.

peace ... i hope now you have some peace that can soak into your soul and prepare you for the upcoming surgery.

my surgery is upcoming too and i'm scared ... but may you truly know some deep, lasting peace leading up to it, through it and after it.

bless you,
    dh

(chen ... thank you! you may have posted it a hundred or times, but I had yet to see it. thank you! encourages me!)
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    This just melts my heart (in
    This just melts my heart (in a good way off course) all the overwhelming responses and the wonderful words of each and every one of you are exactly what I needed to hear at this moment. I can't even believe the priceless gift I have in all of you and I have never met a single one of you, PRICELESS!! I do have a laptop and I might see if I can get connection through my cell phone, I really do need it, I'm in school right now (on top of everything else) and currently taking my classes online because of all the upcoming surgery's. I do have a beautiful, loving, supporting, caring daughter (pictured with me) who is also in her senior year of nursing, she's always available for me. I also have a wonderful group of friends who will help me after surgery so no worries there, I think I'll be ok, at least a lot better off than I would be staying in the situation I was in. I know a lot of women have gone through this while battling the beast and it's very painful but we do get through, were warriors. I love my husband with all my heart and I always will but he has some major issues that he needs to work on, and me continuing to stay all these years has just enabled him to continue his insane behavior. So, now that I'm out of breath, I just want you all to know you are invaluable to me, I love all of you, and I'm OK, just for today.
    Thank you so much!!!
    Kari
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

This just melts my heart (in
    This just melts my heart (in a good way off course) all the overwhelming responses and the wonderful words of each and every one of you are exactly what I needed to hear at this moment. I can't even believe the priceless gift I have in all of you and I have never met a single one of you, PRICELESS!! I do have a laptop and I might see if I can get connection through my cell phone, I really do need it, I'm in school right now (on top of everything else) and currently taking my classes online because of all the upcoming surgery's. I do have a beautiful, loving, supporting, caring daughter (pictured with me) who is also in her senior year of nursing, she's always available for me. I also have a wonderful group of friends who will help me after surgery so no worries there, I think I'll be ok, at least a lot better off than I would be staying in the situation I was in. I know a lot of women have gone through this while battling the beast and it's very painful but we do get through, were warriors. I love my husband with all my heart and I always will but he has some major issues that he needs to work on, and me continuing to stay all these years has just enabled him to continue his insane behavior. So, now that I'm out of breath, I just want you all to know you are invaluable to me, I love all of you, and I'm OK, just for today.
    Thank you so much!!!
    Kari

Kari you are a survivor!
    Kari you are a survivor! Please post when you can and do remember to keep coming back. You have my prayers and thougths. May your God bless you and keep you, may your God's light shine upon you and give you peace thru these tying times. Remember, "this too shall pass".Hugs