going to feel like a tropical heat wave here in Maine today

Options
tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
going to feel like a tropical heat wave here in Maine today.
Right now(6:45) it is 23 and it is going to be 37-44 today.
Break out the shorts and flip flops--HAHA--Not.

Hope Florida is warming up.

Margo

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Hi, Margo. Come on down to
    Hi, Margo. Come on down to Florida, it really is going to be shorts and flip flop weather here today....high around 70. We've had about 10 days of freezing temperatures every night. I'm looking forward to thawing out!!
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    Hey Margo, I hear ya, I'm in
    Hey Margo, I hear ya, I'm in South Dakota (my mother in law is in Maine) and it's going to be in the 30's here today too, think I'll be right along side ya in my shorts and flip-flops. Tropical heat wave in SD too...YAH :)
    ~Kari~
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    Options

Hey Margo, I hear ya, I'm in
    Hey Margo, I hear ya, I'm in South Dakota (my mother in law is in Maine) and it's going to be in the 30's here today too, think I'll be right along side ya in my shorts and flip-flops. Tropical heat wave in SD too...YAH :)
    ~Kari~

Syracuse was in the 30's
    Syracuse was in the 30's yesterday, and it will be high 30's for the weekend, so you'll probably have warmer weather for a few days, Margo. Hopefully, no shoveling.

JOyce
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    Texas
    We are getting a lot of rain so it's cooler than it would be if the sun were out. Only 50's. But that's ok. It's still January.
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    Options
    Georgia
    Here in Georgia it's going to be in the 50's this weekend but its going to rain that should make it a lot colder..my knees will be killing me with the rain and the cold weather..lol..chemo has done something crazy to my knees they hurt all the time doctor keep telling me to keep taking the pain meds and put heat on them.sometimes i feel like a little old lady..lol...but i just smile and keep on going..girl power
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    Margo, Florida is warming
    Margo, Florida is warming up. I have the heat on to warm up the house so it can almost match the 70 degree weather we should have today. I just want to sit in the sun and warm my weary bones.
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Options
    natly15 said:

Margo, Florida is warming
    Margo, Florida is warming up. I have the heat on to warm up the house so it can almost match the 70 degree weather we should have today. I just want to sit in the sun and warm my weary bones.

illinois
    the snow is melting here in illinois but its now a sloppy muddy mess (yuk].
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    teresa41 said:

illinois
    the snow is melting here in illinois but its now a sloppy muddy mess (yuk].

warming
    I'm glad everyone is warming up--hopefully spring is right around the corner. won't know until my birthday--February 2nd--groundhogs day.

Margo