Prayer Request

ladydi1
ladydi1 Member Posts: 120
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Ladies:
I haven't posted for awhile becuase so much is going on; but wanted to request your prayers. As you may already know I have Mohs Surgery on 1/25 and reconstrucion surgery on 1/26 for a basal cell tumor on my face between my eyes, but now I am also facing a stereotactic biopsy on Tuesday 1/19 for possible breast cancer recurrence. I have been at the doctors and or hospital almost every day for tests and lab work and pre op appts. Feb 15th would have been my 2 year cancerversary since diagnosis and I hadn't planned on celebrating it with a new cancers in my life, so please will you pray for me that the breast area goes from suspicious to benign?
Many thanks,
Hugs,
Ladydi1

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    You have every prayer,
    You have every prayer, positive thought,hope and best wishes for a clean bill of health that this family of Kindred Spirits can muster.

Please let us know what happens with you~ you are an important part of this site and we care about you.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Ladydi1
    I am thinking good thoughts for you that this is benign. You've come a long way, and I hope you can celebrate your 2-year cancerversary cancer-free. Hugs to you.

Mimi
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    mimivac said:

Ladydi1
    I am thinking good thoughts for you that this is benign. You've come a long way, and I hope you can celebrate your 2-year cancerversary cancer-free. Hugs to you.

Mimi

Ladydi1
    I'm so sorry you have to go thru all this again! It isn't fair! Try not to panic before you have all the tests and know exactly what you are facing! Hopefully, it will be begnin. Best of luck! My thoughts and prayers are with you! HUGS!! Cathy
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    mimivac said:

Ladydi1

Mimi

Ladydi1
    I'm so sorry you have to go thru all this again! It isn't fair! Try not to panic before you have all the tests and know exactly what you are facing! Hopefully, it will be benign. Best of luck! My thoughts and prayers are with you! HUGS!! Cathy
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    My prayers are with you!!

My prayers are with you!!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    mimivac said:

Ladydi1

Mimi

already done.
    You are in my prayers, I am sorry you have to go through al of this. I am wishing you the very best.
    Hugs, jackie
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I'm sending good vibes and
    I'm sending good vibes and thoughts your way that it is benign. Hugs.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Lady Di,
    Prayers are coming

Lady Di,

Prayers are coming that this is benign. Please know that we are here if you need us. And my prayers are with you also for the Mohs Surgery (I know these can be lengthy) and the reconstruction. I sincerely hope that the breast issue is not as serious as it sounds right now.
    Stef
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    fauxma said:

Lady Di,
    Prayers are coming

Lady Di,

Prayers are coming that this is benign. Please know that we are here if you need us. And my prayers are with you also for the Mohs Surgery (I know these can be lengthy) and the reconstruction. I sincerely hope that the breast issue is not as serious as it sounds right now.
    Stef

Sending you strong prayers!

Sending you strong prayers!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    chenheart said:

You have every prayer,
    You have every prayer, positive thought,hope and best wishes for a clean bill of health that this family of Kindred Spirits can muster.

Please let us know what happens with you~ you are an important part of this site and we care about you.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I am sending you
    I am sending you prayers!

HUGS
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Marcia527 said:

I'm sending good vibes and
    I'm sending good vibes and thoughts your way that it is benign. Hugs.

LadyDi
    I am so sorry. I am sending prayers and hugs to you!

Lex♥
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Praying
    that your "suspicious" area will turn out to be nothing to worry about, and that your surgery and reconstruction all go smoothly for you.

Your cancerversary is the day after my birthday, so here's hoping we can celebrate together!

Take care,
    Cindy
  • jbug
    jbug Member Posts: 285
    You are in my prayers!

You are in my prayers!
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    jbug said:

You are in my prayers!

You are in my prayers!

Sending prayers

Sending prayers
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    mimivac said:

Ladydi1

Mimi

Praying that you can still
    Praying that you can still celebrate your 2 year anniversary!

Kylez
  • teresa41
    teresa41 Member Posts: 471
    Kat11 said:

Sending prayers

Sending prayers

praying for benign.
    praying for benign
  • becca1955
    becca1955 Member Posts: 1
    PRAYERS
    ladydi1, MY FAITH SUBSTAINS ME THROUGH ALL MY DIFFICULT TIMES. I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU BY NAME TO MY LORD AND SAVIOR "JESUS". I'LL ASK THAT HIS GRACE FILL YOUR DAYS AND BRING COMFORT...BECCA
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    I will pray for benign for
    I will pray for benign for sure! I had a biopsy a month ago that looked bad but came out benign. Hopefully yours will be the same.
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Positive thoughts
    andprayers are on the way. Love and hugs, Gayla
  • Daramiss
    Daramiss Member Posts: 3
    Prayers are with you
    You are not only in my prayers but i 'm taking this to the elders. when 2 or more are gatherred in prayer in Jesus name, GOD works wonders.