Oh, what fun!!!!!

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I spent the evening in the ER....much to my relief, nothing is broken, but I have an immobilization cast to help with the pain...lol..wear it for a week....nice people there...spoke both dutch and english!

But Im down to one hand for typing...lol!

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    I am glad that nothing was
    I am glad that nothing was broken. You are doing pretty good with one hand. Didn't see one typo. Hope it mends quickly. Miss Brinker you may want to consider hanging up the skates. After all you can just post old pictures of you skating each year. We won't tell. LOL
    Stef
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    fauxma said:

I am glad that nothing was
    I am glad that nothing was broken. You are doing pretty good with one hand. Didn't see one typo. Hope it mends quickly. Miss Brinker you may want to consider hanging up the skates. After all you can just post old pictures of you skating each year. We won't tell. LOL
    Stef

Glad your ok. Was it like "
    Glad your ok. Was it like " Help I Can't Get Up " lol. I have not skated for more than 10 years and I would be afraid that, that saying would be me. Take care
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I've been thinking maybe you
    I've been thinking maybe you could use a walker while ice skating. It would have to be altered so you can't fall backwards tho. Maybe one like those baby walkers that are round without a seat. I think even I could skate with an adult size one of those. We could put a spot in it to hold our hot chocolate. Or leave the seat in so when we get tired we can sit down. I'm just being silly. Hope you're better soon. Hugs.
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Sounds like something I'd do!
    Being born and raised in LA, I've never been ice skating, so I know for a fact if I tried to do that now, I would end up in the ER!

Glad nothing was broken, and take it easy Sonja!!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Sounds like something I'd do!
    Being born and raised in LA, I've never been ice skating, so I know for a fact if I tried to do that now, I would end up in the ER!

Glad nothing was broken, and take it easy Sonja!!

I am glad that
    nothing is broken. Get better soon.
    New F;lower
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Hi Kathi - just a note to
    Hi Kathi - just a note to let you know I'm thinking of you! Being one-handed sucks. Hope you get a hand from Hans. Lynn
  • shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    happy
    happy nothing was broken lets keep it that way...lol..
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

happy
    happy nothing was broken lets keep it that way...lol..

Next time us bubble wrap LOL

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Kat11 said:

That'd be pretty cool! When
    That'd be pretty cool! When you land the popping would alert the people you are with to help you up!