breast cancer

donnie58
donnie58 Member Posts: 3
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
my wife had a breast exam. said she has a fibroglandular pattern bilaterlly could someone tell us what this is?

Comments

• dyaneb123
    dyaneb123 Member Posts: 950
    Hey Donnie
    I'm not familiar

Hey Donnie
    I'm not familiar with that term...I looked it up on the ACS site and got no info. Did the Doctor say it was cancer? There are such things as fibroid tumors. I had one in my uterus.
    They are usually non cancerous. I'm sure someone else will have answers for you, but if you have anymore info on what the doc said it might help.Good luck.
    Dee
  • Skeezie
    Skeezie Member Posts: 586 Member
    dyaneb123 said:

Hey Donnie
    I'm not familiar

Hey Donnie
    I'm not familiar with that term...I looked it up on the ACS site and got no info. Did the Doctor say it was cancer? There are such things as fibroid tumors. I had one in my uterus.
    They are usually non cancerous. I'm sure someone else will have answers for you, but if you have anymore info on what the doc said it might help.Good luck.
    Dee

Donnie I checked out Google
    and lots of info came up. Check it out but more importantly you and your wife talk to your doctor. Both of you need to talk to the doctor so you can ask questions and get the same info at the same time. My husband always goes with me, two ears are better than one. I wish you both a good diagnosis and good luck. Everyone here is pulling for you.

Hugs, Judy :-)
  • donnie58
    dyaneb123 said:

Hey Donnie
    I'm not familiar

Hey Donnie
    Dee

thank you

thank you
  • donnie58
    dyaneb123 said:

Hey Donnie
    I'm not familiar

Hey Donnie
    Dee

thank you

thank you