Cat 64-birthday messenger

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Love your new photo! It's super duper. Also, you are a sweetie pie for sending those birthday reminders. Thank You!

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Natly
    Awww thank you! It's my favorite picture of myself. It was my senior year. (17) I love yours as well, it's so elegant. I see you will be having a birthday Friday! You'll be 25 right?
    Happy to do it, it's just a small way of giving back for all that has been given to me on here.
    ♥ Cathy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I agree, Cat's picture is
    I agree, Cat's picture is absolutely darling, and reminding us about the birthdays is such a nice thing to do. And Natly~ I have been meaning to tell you that everytime I see YOUR picture, I see Sophia Loren!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • natly15
    Cat64 said:

Natly
    Awww thank you! It's my favorite picture of myself. It was my senior year. (17) I love yours as well, it's so elegant. I see you will be having a birthday Friday! You'll be 25 right?
    Happy to do it, it's just a small way of giving back for all that has been given to me on here.
    ♥ Cathy

You are so welcome, that
    You are so welcome, that photo is darling.

Cathy correction on the age--that will be 24 not 25, your only a year off so I'll forgive you. LOL
  • natly15
    chenheart said:

I agree, Cat's picture is absolutely darling, and reminding us about the birthdays is such a nice thing to do. And Natly~ I have been meaning to tell you that everytime I see YOUR picture, I see Sophia Loren!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Chen that is quite a
    Chen that is quite a compliment. Thank You. It must be my Italian heritage showing thru. My parents were both full blooded Italian. I speak only a few words and they are barely understandable. My parents wanted my brother and me to be full blown Americans so we did not learn the language which is really unfortunate.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Celebrate!
    Happy Birthday Cat! I hope you have the best day ever!

Natly and Cat, you both are beautiful in your pictures!

Sue :)
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Cat64 said:

Natly
    ♥ Cathy

Yes...
    Thank you, Cat64. For posting our birthdays. A very nice thing to do, for everyone's benefit.

I also like the way it now ties in with the American Cancer Society's current "Birthdays" campaign.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867
    Ritzy said:

Celebrate!
    Happy Birthday Cat! I hope you have the best day ever!

Natly and Cat, you both are beautiful in your pictures!

Sue :)

♥ Happy Birthday Cat ♥

♥ ♪ ☻ ♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAT!♪ ☻ ♫ ♥

♥ Love, Jeanne ♥

• susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Jeanne D said:

♥ Happy Birthday Cat ♥

♥ ♪ ☻ ♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAT!♪ ☻ ♫ ♥

♥ Love, Jeanne ♥

I am singing it to you Cat!
    Happy, Happy Birthday Cat! I will take some cake and ice cream please!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Cat64
    chenheart said:

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Susan & Chen
    Thank you! It seemed that the older I became, my birthdays seemed less important. Just another day...another year older...no big deal. Yet, when you are faced with something like the BC diagnosis, every one of them has now taken on a new meaning. So, along with the ACS, I am happy to acknowledge & celebrate each and every one of our birthdays.
    She really does look like Sophia Loren!
    ♥ Cathy
  • Cat64
    susie09 said:

I am singing it to you Cat!
    Happy, Happy Birthday Cat! I will take some cake and ice cream please!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

Susie, Jeanne, Ritzy
    Thank You! It wasn't my birthday though. My b-day is in November. I'll take it as a belated wish though! :-) Natly was just thanking me for posting the birthdays. Her birthday is coming up Friday.
    Cathy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Cat64 said:

Susie, Jeanne, Ritzy
    Thank You! It wasn't my birthday though. My b-day is in November. I'll take it as a belated wish though! :-) Natly was just thanking me for posting the birthdays. Her birthday is coming up Friday.
    Cathy

Cat,
    I almost wished you a

Cat,
    I almost wished you a happy birthday too. Sometimes I misread the posts. But I do want to say what a cute picture. You look so bubbly and cute and I love the blouse. You are so prtty. We are all a group of good looking women. That must be a breast cancer risk factor, good looking. They should add it to the list. Then I could say, well of course I got breast cancer I'm good looking.
    Stef
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    fauxma said:

Cat,
    I almost wished you a

Cat,
    I almost wished you a happy birthday too. Sometimes I misread the posts. But I do want to say what a cute picture. You look so bubbly and cute and I love the blouse. You are so prtty. We are all a group of good looking women. That must be a breast cancer risk factor, good looking. They should add it to the list. Then I could say, well of course I got breast cancer I'm good looking.
    Stef

yes thank you so much!

yes thank you so much!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    carkris said:

yes thank you so much!

yes thank you so much!

I need to fully read the post
    I was going to wish you a happy birthday too. lol Instead, thanks for what you do with the reminders!

Megan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    natly15 said:

You are so welcome, that
    You are so welcome, that photo is darling.

Cathy correction on the age--that will be 24 not 25, your only a year off so I'll forgive you. LOL

Yea, thanks Cat! Everyone
    Yea, thanks Cat! Everyone loves to see Happy Birthday to them! Love your pic too!

Lex♥
  • Cat64
    fauxma said:

Cat,
    I almost wished you a

Cat,
    Stef

Stef
    I've done that myself many times! :-) Thank you! My best friend & I had went in to the studio together & we made stupid faces at each other and also traded shirts. (Geez-I can't believe I remember all that!) It's a good thing though because I wasn't much of a smiler. I agree, we are a good-looking bunch of women(and men)aren't we?!
    ♥ Cathy
  • Cat64
    Megan M said:

I need to fully read the post
    I was going to wish you a happy birthday too. lol Instead, thanks for what you do with the reminders!

Megan

Carkris & Megan
    You're welcome! Megan-when is your birthday? I don't have it.
    Normally we just blame everything on Chemo Brain! :-)
    Hugz,
    Cathy
    ***P.S. If there are any other "Newbies" out there reading this, let me know when your birthday is so I can add you to the list!