doctor appt

2»

Comments

• shortscake
    shortscake Member Posts: 228
    carkris said:

you are very strong to do
    you are very strong to do this yourself but it would be good to have company. The blood should zip you up a bit.Even a friend who doesnt get it may be better than no one. My husband takes me but we really dont talk too much. He reads and I listen to my Ipod, I wish i lived in Georgia too. hope it warms up soon.

sorry
    sorry for the double post don't know to remove one of them. sorry
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member

HGB
    Hello and how is everyone doing to day? well to day is Monday and i went to the doctor and my hgb is back up to 10 that's still low but better then 7, still feeling tired but he said it should get better this week, have to go and see an ENT this week the last couple of weeks i had a nose bleed. but other then that life is good lol...still cold here in GA..hope everyone had a good day.

Glad you're better
    Sounds like the transfusion did the trick. I understand about not asking for help too much -- I'm the same way. And, like you, I hope to be able to help myself for a long time to come. Hang in there this week, Shortscake.

Mimi
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

right now
    Right now i am not asking for any help i am able to drive my self to and from treatment and any other place i have to go, I do anything that i need to have done i am just one of those people who don't like asking for help with anything, if i get to the point that i cant do it then i will ask, just hoping that day never come.

If you need help in driving,
    If you need help in driving, please let someone help you. The ACS will help you if you want them to. Just feel better and take care of yourself.

Sue :)