It's official!!!!! The ice is strong.....

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
and there is skating on the canal in front of the house!!!! YEAAAAAA!!!!!

Now all I need to do is find my skates!!!!!

Pics later....

Hugs, Kathi

Comments

• dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    You are always
    so happy, it warms my heart to see someone enjoying life so much. Thanks for sharing, for now I will have to live my life of adventure through yours.

Enjoy and be safe out there.

*HUGS*
    Beth
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Girl!
    Is there ever a day when you don't have an adventure? *grins*

*hugs*
    Gail
  • KathiM
    dorookie said:

You are always
    so happy, it warms my heart to see someone enjoying life so much. Thanks for sharing, for now I will have to live my life of adventure through yours.

Enjoy and be safe out there.

*HUGS*
    Beth

Aw, dearheart....it DOES get better....
    I remember how sick I was, and how I thought it would never get better. But it has, and some of it is just being patient...but, in the meantime, I'm MORE than willing to share!!!

hugs, Kathi
  • KathiM
    tootsie1 said:

Girl!
    Is there ever a day when you don't have an adventure? *grins*

*hugs*
    Gail

I'm laughing....you are so right!!!!
    It seems like everyday there is something...lol...and I started today thinking "Now, this is a day I will unwind. It's been a bit busy with Christmas, and traveling here, and settling in...so, yeah, today is for putting my feet up."

Well, the only time my feet were up was when I fell on the ice...lol! (Nothing damaged...although I hear the emergency rooms are filled with people with broken bones).

Hugs, Kathi
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    KathiM said:

Aw, dearheart....it DOES get better....
    I remember how sick I was, and how I thought it would never get better. But it has, and some of it is just being patient...but, in the meantime, I'm MORE than willing to share!!!

hugs, Kathi

I know it will
    just takes time, but for now I am just very thankful that the cancer has stayed away, and I pray that it continues to stay away.

Again thanks for sharing your adventures with us, I sure do enjoy them.

*HUGS*
    Beth
  • KathiM
    dorookie said:

I know it will
    just takes time, but for now I am just very thankful that the cancer has stayed away, and I pray that it continues to stay away.

Again thanks for sharing your adventures with us, I sure do enjoy them.

*HUGS*
    Beth

As time goes on,
    The nervousness gets less. At 5 years, I still worry when I get a twinge, but usually can do enough self-talk to get me over it...

Good example was yesterday. I had an 'everyone into the pool' day on the pot..lol..something I ate, I guess... So, today, I'm having twinges in my J-pouch...

You will get to this same place, I promise! But, I was a big bag of worry for a very long time....I KNEW I could get cancer more than once, after all!

Hugs, Kathi