Good news.yohooow

Options
ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone.I am reaching the end of my rads.I have two more boost and I am done.I am very tired but very happy I am almost done.I see my Cancer dr, Mon about taking the Cancer pill.I actually went to a beauty shop yesterday.My eyebrows growed back and they were every where.So I got my Brows done.She looked at my hair and thinks in a month we can trim it up.Of course it will be short yet.but wow it has been a long time.For you new people to all this you will get to the end of the treatments.And it feels so good.So many of you helped me through all this.And I so appriatte it.I know my life has changed forever and will never be the same again.But I want to find positive things to come out of it also.And I know their is still mental things to deal with afterwards like the fear of reacurance.But I pray I don,t let it get me down.Thanks everyone.This web sight rocks.Love and Prayers(Pat).

Comments

• tat2granny
    tat2granny Member Posts: 77
    Options
    Great News
    Pat, glad to hear that you are near the end! I hope I'll join you soon!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    oH PAT almost done! Yahoo -
    oH PAT almost done! Yahoo - so happy for you
  • newbiefromcananda
    newbiefromcananda Member Posts: 234
    Options
    good news xoxoxo ((hugs)))
    good news xoxoxo ((hugs))) Lisa
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

good news xoxoxo ((hugs)))
    good news xoxoxo ((hugs))) Lisa

Congrats to you Pat!
    Lex♥

Congrats to you Pat!

Lex♥
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Almost there!!!!
    Pat, this is great news. We'll get the cake and ice cream ready for the celebration!!!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

Almost there!!!!
    Pat, this is great news. We'll get the cake and ice cream ready for the celebration!!!

Wow Pat, you are almost done
    Wow Pat, you are almost done with rads! We will party!

HUGS