Pammy and Laurissa where are you gals?

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I havent seen a post from Laurissa or Pammy in while does anyone know their current status? Hope they post soon with good news.

Comments

• cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    I was thinking the same thing
    I hope they're both doing well and maybe just enjoying the holiday season.

Hope we hear from you ladies soon!

Cindy
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    I'm still here
    I have not forgotten the forum, I get on and read when I can. December was such a busy month with Christmas, work, and daughter moving out to her first apartment. I've been extra tired lately and trying to rest as much as I can. Just finished 5th of 6 chemo, last one is Jan. 18. Petscan on Feb. 4, results on the 8th, lumpectomy soon after and then the radiation. I can't wait for it to be done. I feel fine, just tired. I wish my appetite would get tired! I'll be on more often, thanks for wondering.
  • blazytracy
    blazytracy Member Posts: 157
    laurissa said:

I'm still here
    I have not forgotten the forum, I get on and read when I can. December was such a busy month with Christmas, work, and daughter moving out to her first apartment. I've been extra tired lately and trying to rest as much as I can. Just finished 5th of 6 chemo, last one is Jan. 18. Petscan on Feb. 4, results on the 8th, lumpectomy soon after and then the radiation. I can't wait for it to be done. I feel fine, just tired. I wish my appetite would get tired! I'll be on more often, thanks for wondering.

Thanks for showing back up Laurissa!
    I was wondering the same thing about where you were! I am so glad you wrote! Wow, it does sound like you have been busy! Congrats on 5/6! I will be thinking about you on the 18th. My Dr. cut my Taxol out so I only did 4 A/C and now am done. YAY! I know what you mean about the appetite! I just started my "new years resolution" 2 days ago and vow to lose every pound that I have gained since diagnosis... (15) and then some! Please keep us informed on your petscan and your lumpectomy....
    Thinking of you,
    Tracy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    laurissa said:

I'm still here

Laurissa
    Glad that the chemo

Laurissa
    Glad that the chemo is almost done. I know it must seem that there is so much less but it will get done. Rest and glad you popped in to give us an update. Will keep you im my prayers for the rest of your journey?
    Stef
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    laurissa
    Just wanted to say hi and glad to hear from you.I am glad to hear you finishing chemo.I have 2 more rads. left.keep in touch.Love and prayers.(Pat).
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Laurissa, it's good to hear
    Laurissa, it's good to hear from you. I'm happy to hear that you are almost done with chemo and seem to be tolerating it well. Keep up the good work and you'll be done before you know it. Thanks for stopping in to give us an update, we missed you. Take care.